Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Hi,

Lurker here, loving all the great deals you ladies post. thanks...now I have a quick question, can someone please repost how you can print coupons at the registry kiosk?? thanks again:)

Not sure if this applies everywhere, but I tried to print at the kiosk the other day with no luck. At least I wanted to "add them" to my Target Visa like I used to do. An employee told me they no longer have access to the coupon deals in store....

:gdgirlfight3ol: how is everyone getting free cereal and free granola bars?? I have been away from this thread for awhile, so please fill me in. :):gdmornincoffee::gdbath:

I only see the 50 cent off coupon for the cereal. What am I missing?

On the expired coupon generator there are .75 and $1.00 off coupons for kelloggs and general mills.The single serve cups are .79-.97 cents.Double those coupons with the coupons from the Sunday papers for kelloggs and general mills and u have free ceral.

Also, their baby fruit puffs, and other finger snacks. QUOTE]

Ooh...we go through lots of puffs. All I've seen clearanced around here is the stage 2 fruits in the plastic 2 packs. Do you know how much the puffs were? One of our grocery stores sometimes puts them on the 10/$10 sale, but not lately that I've seen.

I went today hoping the pantene went 50% off, but no such luck. Still 30%. I did get the following-

20 pack Electrosal tabs 2.66 - FREE coupon= $0

Oil of Olay body wash 1.98 - 2.00 coupon = -$.02

Oil of Olay body wash 1.98 - 2.00 coupon = -$.02 (yes I got 2 of these)

Large listerine w/ small bottle $1.04 - $1.00= $.04

My total was $0.00, just had to pay the tax! :)

And for anyone wondering, the electrosal tabs coupon was from the Sunday paper a couple of weeks ago.

Hi,

Lurker here, loving all the great deals you ladies post. thanks...now I have a quick question, can someone please repost how you can print coupons at the registry kiosk?? thanks again:)

You first go clear to the bottem of the first screen and click on the Target super coupons (or something close to that title, it is on the left side of things to click on). That will take you to the page that has coupons. If I touch the pop tart coupon this week, a page comes up with the pop tart, Quaker, ice cream and Coke coupon (4 on same page) I then go to top of this page with the four coupons and hit the print button for the number of coupons I want to print (all four on the same page--you have no choice). I usually do at least 5 each visit to the store. Sometimes I even put the extra printed coupons I am not using on the items they are good for. Hope others use them then.

Forgot to say if you want the meat coupon, you go to the top of the coupon page that first comes up and click on the Exclusive Brands spot. When that page comes up, on the left side it shows Choxie, Market Pantry etc and you click on each of them and if there are coupons available currently, it will show you were to click to get them -- one at a time.

Went to Target today...Gerber baby food and toddler snacks 50% off (meat sticks, fruit snacks and some 3rd foods). I got 2 shirts for DD in toddlers for $2.50 a piece. They also had KY warming massage oil 50% off. A lot of pet stuff was marked down as well. The other day I got a set of magnets (push pins, clips, etc) for $1.98 normally $7.99.

Ooh...we go through lots of puffs. All I've seen clearanced around here is the stage 2 fruits in the plastic 2 packs. Do you know how much the puffs were? One of our grocery stores sometimes puts them on the 10/$10 sale, but not lately that I've seen.

THe puffs were .94 They never go below 1.50 in this area, not even at walmart or other chain stores. I was pleasently suprised!!!!!!!

New Member here, can I say how excited I am to learn that after all these years of wandering around Target I can say offically that my wandering was Perimeter Perusing! wow, and I just thought it was cheap therapy to get a drink at Food Avenue and cruise the store! :)

I hit Target at least 3 times a week, and on occasion sometimes more:) I was just there for my 2nd time this week and here is what I found.

The Gereber foods as mentioned, picked up alot of those for DS.

Beggin Strips for my Yorkie, she lovves 'em. $2.64 but most bags have a save $1.00 now coupon attached, and then printed off the new Beggin Strips B2G1 Free coupon off the Target generator. So used 3 $1 off and B2G1 so ended up paying a little over $1 a bag!

Kellogs cereal is marked on sale $2 a box, used coupon $1 off ...got frosted flakes( or Tiger Cereal as my 3 yr old calls it )for $1.

Still waiting for the Pantene to go % 50 too...

I'll be back tomorrow to hit the %75 off Easter, they still had quite a bit left at my store.

Today I had a pretty good day. Picked up aforementioned baby foods for my friend for her son. Great Prices!

Then!!! - I found the Durabilt drill in roller carrying case with 210 accessories and two battery packs. I am very excited about this as I have been watching it since it was $64.98. Today I found it back on the regular shelf... still with the clearance tag.. marked $64 and scanned for $24.98.. that is 76% off!!! YAY!!!

I got cherry puffs for .89 all others were regular price!

Today I had a pretty good day. Picked up aforementioned baby foods for my friend for her son. Great Prices!

Then!!! - I found the Durabilt drill in roller carrying case with 210 accessories and two battery packs. I am very excited about this as I have been watching it since it was $64.98. Today I found it back on the regular shelf... still with the clearance tag.. marked $64 and scanned for $24.98.. that is 76% off!!! YAY!!!

This is a very good deal! I bought two of these earlier and was so excited. Neither one of the drills would work and I had to return them both. We charged the batteries as stated and everything. One drill worked for about 10 minutes then quit. My DH was heartbroken because he wanted one so badly. I hope you have better luck with your drill working than I did.

You first go clear to the bottem of the first screen and click on the Target super coupons (or something close to that title' date=' it is on the left side of things to click on). That will take you to the page that has coupons. If I touch the pop tart coupon this week, a page comes up with the pop tart, Quaker, ice cream and Coke coupon (4 on same page) I then go to top of this page with the four coupons and hit the print button for the number of coupons I want to print (all four on the same page--you have no choice). I usually do at least 5 each visit to the store. Sometimes I even put the extra printed coupons I am not using on the items they are good for. Hope others use them then.[/quote']

Thanks so much for the info:)

You first go clear to the bottem of the first screen and click on the Target super coupons (or something close to that title' date=' it is on the left side of things to click on). That will take you to the page that has coupons. If I touch the pop tart coupon this week, a page comes up with the pop tart, Quaker, ice cream and Coke coupon (4 on same page) I then go to top of this page with the four coupons and hit the print button for the number of coupons I want to print (all four on the same page--you have no choice). I usually do at least 5 each visit to the store. Sometimes I even put the extra printed coupons I am not using on the items they are good for. Hope others use them then.[/quote']

I don't know how many others are having this problem, but so far at one of my local Targets - the registry kiosks don't allow me to go to the Target.com home page anymore. Now it's just a split screen - one side for baby registery and one side for club wedd. They have four computers (and four printers) devoted to the registry printing. And I've printed the coupons from the kiosk before - so I knew what I was looking for and definitely didn't find it. :( Interesting.

Do you carry scissors with you? I usually cut mine first and tonight I was in a hurry and printed a page of the cereal coupons.. I ripped them apart on my way to checkout, 4 of them and for the first time they got looked at and I got told they were expired.... Not that I've tried the cereal cups before but they never noticed other expired ones before and she didn't look at my other coupons, just the ripped ones....

Found Aquafresh extreme clean for 1.12 or something like that tonight and there are $1. off coupons on the Aquafresh site for them and here. At this store they were in with regular toothpastes and lots of assorted toothpastes were on clearance. Also Carefree products were on clearance too, here's a 50cent off coupon...

I noticed that a few of you said you were using the newer energy efficient light bulbs...here is an article that you might want to read before changing over to them!!

http://www.bangordailynews.com/news/t/viewpoints.aspx?articleid=147836&zoneid=34

They contain mercury and have to be disposed of accordingly...and God forbid if you have one break in your house! This poor woman had to pay over $2000 in clean up costs to get the mercury removed from her home! I went through the house and threw them all out after reading this last month! I know this is off topic BUT wanted to spread the word on the 'great' new bulbs!

You threw them out???? I would had taken them off your hands....

I went today hoping the pantene went 50% off, but no such luck. Still 30%. I did get the following-

20 pack Electrosal tabs 2.66 - FREE coupon= $0

Oil of Olay body wash 1.98 - 2.00 coupon = -$.02

Oil of Olay body wash 1.98 - 2.00 coupon = -$.02 (yes I got 2 of these)

Large listerine w/ small bottle $1.04 - $1.00= $.04

My total was $0.00, just had to pay the tax! :)

And for anyone wondering, the electrosal tabs coupon was from the Sunday paper a couple of weeks ago.

Must be a regional thing with the free coupon, mine were all $1 off 2 . I am jealous! Was the Oil of Olay on clearance? I have to check that out. It's not like I need it any bodywash since I got 10 free bottles of Softsoap from CVS. But heck for $.02 I'll get them.

With the .50 Target coupon, I paid .19 a bag of the M&Ms. My husband is a peanut M&M junkie and told me to print more coupons and buy TONS more. LOL. Here comes the dentist bill.

I bought ALL the Kellogg cereal cups they had. 40 of them. Perfect for school, camping trips, etc. The cashier didn't bat an eye.

Bought ALL of the .99 Quacker granola bites at the register. $1 off with the Target coupon and they are clearanced to .68. (21 of them). All FREE then some

Bought ALL of the Kotex maxi pads (winged, regular, liners, etc). Clearanced to 1.37 and each had a $1.50 off coupon on them. Over 60 packs FREE (donating a ton to the women shelter though in my area)

Got a Techno dog for my daughter. It was pink, hence 75% off. Came out t 1.24. Smaller version but regularly over $5. Nice cheap prize for helping mommy grab items. Haha

Bought ALL of the oreo snack cups. With the $1 off coupons. FREE as they are $1. Only 8 f them, but perfect for lunches.

Whole total (I bought other items but in a hurry as Im printing more coupons and heading back out lol) 7.18

With the .50 Target coupon, I paid .19 a bag of the M&Ms. My husband is a peanut M&M junkie and told me to print more coupons and buy TONS more. LOL. Here comes the dentist bill.

I bought ALL the Kellogg cereal cups they had. 40 of them. Perfect for school, camping trips, etc. The cashier didn't bat an eye.

Bought ALL of the .99 Quacker granola bites at the register. $1 off with the Target coupon and they are clearanced to .68. (21 of them). All FREE then some

Bought ALL of the Kotex maxi pads (winged, regular, liners, etc). Clearanced to 1.37 and each had a $1.50 off coupon on them. Over 60 packs FREE (donating a ton to the women shelter though in my area)

Got a Techno dog for my daughter. It was pink, hence 75% off. Came out t 1.24. Smaller version but regularly over $5. Nice cheap prize for helping mommy grab items. Haha

Bought ALL of the oreo snack cups. With the $1 off coupons. FREE as they are $1. Only 8 f them, but perfect for lunches.

Whole total (I bought other items but in a hurry as Im printing more coupons and heading back out lol) 7.18

Wow! That was a great deal!!:yup:

HOLY crap Elena..Oreos???What coupon???

The expired Oreo coupons ($1) is good for the Oreo cups to go that are $1. They are usually by the snack stuff (at least mine were) on a side rack. The cashier ask if he could have some coupons. lol. Of course I left none. (oops lols). Going back now to finish off the general mills cup cereals. lol

THe puffs were .94 They never go below 1.50 in this area, not even at walmart or other chain stores. I was pleasently suprised!!!!!!!

The puffs were still full price here. :( I took one of each flavor and scanned them to double check.

I didn't see anything new today, but I was in a hurry. They were working on resetting some of the aisles though...bandaids and some other health/beauty. I couldn't get down the aisles to see what exactly they were doing.

I got some 75% off candy and the fabric garland that says "Spring" for $1.9x.