Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Went to a couple of Targets today. Got some more lightbulbs - scored 2 $5 gift cards in the process. Most all of the packages were tampered with in some way - most were opened. I now have a very nice stockpile of lightbulbs which will make my hubby happy because that was always something I neglected in the past.

I found a very pretty hummingbird feeder for 50% off - so it was $14.98. I went ahead and bought it because I need a new one since my other got broken somehow this winter.

I bought an ION game system. It was originally $99 so at 75% off I paid $24.98. I also bought a dora soccer game to go with the system for $4.98. We don't have the Wii yet so I thought my kids would get up and moving with this game and would get a kick out of seeing themselves on TV as well.

I also got a pink FP3 player today for $12.49. This player was actually $34.98 exactly 13 days ago. I know because I was carrying around that player deciding what I wanted to do. Well I decided that 30% off was still too steep for me so I hid it. Yes I hid it. I placed it behind some inflatable pools. I figured it was still too early in the season for people to be picking through that isle or for the Target employees to have to clean up the shelves or restock and I was right, LOL. I walked up and took and gander and the player was in exactly the same spot. I had already been through the toy area and all of the remainder of the players were long gone - as were most of the other clearance toys at this store so I wasn't holding out much hope so that was a great surprise today.

Had a good day at Target - I finally found a pkg of the MM juice boxes, found 2 pkgs of lightbulbs with $5 giftcards (DH thought I was nuts trying to peek inside them, but when he saw the giftcards, he thought I was pretty smart!) and a few other clearenced items (spring loaded hook to hang brooms & mops for .98!).

I just found this link for more Target coupons that I didn't see posted anywhere on here. http://www.homemadesimple.com/en_US/branded/images/TargetCoupons_rev.pdf They are for $5 off when you purchase $20 in certain items. Many are bigger ticket items like Pampers, laundry soap and Claritin, so it wouldn't be hard to hit the $20 mark. I know I printed several since I will definitely need tons of diapers with a 4 month old! Hope this helps someone else out, too!

:yup:

I also got a pink FP3 player today for $12.49. This player was actually $34.98 exactly 13 days ago. I know because I was carrying around that player deciding what I wanted to do. Well I decided that 30% off was still too steep for me so I hid it. Yes I hid it. I placed it behind some inflatable pools. I figured it was still too early in the season for people to be picking through that isle or for the Target employees to have to clean up the shelves or restock and I was right, LOL. I walked up and took and gander and the player was in exactly the same spot. I had already been through the toy area and all of the remainder of the players were long gone - as were most of the other clearance toys at this store so I wasn't holding out much hope so that was a great surprise today.

clever:yup:

I just found this link for more Target coupons that I didn't see posted anywhere on here. http://www.homemadesimple.com/en_US/branded/images/TargetCoupons_rev.pdf They are for $5 off when you purchase $20 in certain items. Many are bigger ticket items like Pampers, laundry soap and Claritin, so it wouldn't be hard to hit the $20 mark. I know I printed several since I will definitely need tons of diapers with a 4 month old! Hope this helps someone else out, too!

That's an awesome coupon! Thanks so much!

Thanks!! We have been going through Claritin like crazy this year! All of us seem to be suffering terribly from this allergy season!

clever:yup:

Yeah I haven't hid anything so far but I really did want one of these players and this one was pink which was a double bonus. I have constantly missed out because I just seem to be out of the loop on when things get marked 75%. I don't usually know until I read about it on here from one of the other KC gals and by the time they post and I can get out to the store I am usually sol, LOL. I just thought since this store seems to be a bit slower than others (the Oak Park store is the one I'm talking about), I might have a good chance of not having my items found.

The player is now sitting in my daughter's easter basket :) My son is getting a little league bat I got for $6.24 earlier and a Lightning McQueen book light which are also Target clearance deals :)

I can never find a good deal:( I did purchase the 8 pk GE Reveal bulbs last night...I got a $1 off card...woohoo!! I'm not giving up though...one of these days I will be able to share with you all the Great deal(s) I know I am going to find and soon.

Today, I got the Story Reader Video Plus for 50% off, $17.48. They also had software for it 50% off, $6.48. The titles were Thomas, Dora and Elmo. I was looking for an Easter present for DS, and I thought it was cool. Hopefully, he likes it.

I went to 4 different Targets today and all the light bulbs had a hole poked in them. :no: It was still a great deal with the $1 coupon, so I am now stocked up. I bought a Black & Decker 4 tool combo kit for $12.48, reg 49.99 (only had 1), but I couldn't find any of the other great deals posted here. :(

Went to 2 different Targets last night and found 2 packs of light bulbs that had 5.00 GC's in them (actually 3 but we didn't buy the one that was over 5.00, because that wasn't a great "deal", and we wouldn't have used the floodlights.) DH was very impressed that Target basically "paid" us to take the light bulbs.

Does anyone have the link for the $1 off M&M bags for tomorrows 50% clearance? Want to get some for my kids' classroom. Thanks (target coupons)

http://forums.slick deals.net/showthread.php?t=282545

copy and paste into your browser and remove the space between slick and deals for all Target coupons - current and expired.

Thanks for the coupon link, and Happy Easter sale shopping tomorrow! I found 2 $5 cards in MI, but most of the packages were poked, or there was not a card in it. I bought the packages, drives me nuts people stole the cards w/o buying them at least! Thanks for posting this!

Thanks for the coupon link, and Happy Easter sale shopping tomorrow! I found 2 $5 cards in MI, but most of the packages were poked, or there was not a card in it. I bought the packages, drives me nuts people stole the cards w/o buying them at least! Thanks for posting this!

I'm in MI too... There are no more gift cards in bulbs and hardly any bulbs for that matter in Kalamazoo, Portage or Battle Creek....

Got 4 bags of M&Ms (both plain and peanut) for practically noting today. 50% off = 1.49 each. Used 4 of the .50 off Target coupons. THEN I had 2 $1 off any 2 bags of M&M manufacturer coupons. Making them pretty much free. WOW.

Bought 4 bags of Kotex maxi pads w/ wings = clearanced at 2.32 each. On the pack was an instant $1.50 off coupon = .82. THEN I had $2 off coupons for any size Kotex maxi pads. So I actually got money off on my other things. The cashier just scanned and the register accepted all coupons.

I bought 14 of the single serve Kelloggs cereal cups and general mills ones. .79-.97 each. I used the $1 off Kelloggs cereal (no size listed so I thought I'd try it) and the register accepted it. Used 10 of the Kelloggs cereal coupons from Target = FREE and then 2 .75 off General Mills cereal coupons = .22 Then I had a manufacturer coupon of buy 2 General Mills cereal and get $1 off. That equals ALL FREE plus some.

I also bought other items besides those so it worked out. All items came out t 2.47!!!! (Being the manufacturer coupon queen that I try to be I also used coupons for the other items. lol.)