Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Only 2 count them...2...of the choxie bars left today. I got both of them, peanut butter and a pretzel one.

I had $1 slim fast 6 pk coupons and found that they were on sale for $4.99! Then I turned the corner and found a bunch of the 8 packs (4+2free) on clearance for $4.25!!! So I got them for $3.25!

Dollar spot had lots, only found baby tshirts I needed for a friend, at .25 each. Very cute, one has a heart, the other has a puppy and says puppy love.

Found boxes of Smart Start cereal on clearance for $1.88, used my $1 coupons and got 6 boxes for .88 a piece!

PS also there were men's Hanes sweatshirts for $1.64, size small only.

Am I imagining this or does it seem like the Global B. stuff was out for a such short time before it went to clearance? Furthermore, it seems that there is sooo much of it at my local Target, and I rarely see people perusing the isles despite the 30% off. Do you think that the stuff is losing its appeal, or maybe it is just too expensive? I will check my local target and report back if it went to 50%. I think I will hold off until it goes 75% and hope there is something good that I can add to our bare living room.

I wish we had a way of knowing what area everyone lives in. It hard to figure out any type of system w/o knowing. If your not sure how to do it go to control panel and edit your profile.

Please let us know if Global is 50% and where you live. Thanks alot. I have a nasty cold and am trying not to run unless I have to. But I will go out if the sale is in my area. :cheesy:

Still 30% in Richmond, VA as of noon today too!

And I saw on another site they had those Garmin 205s for $54.99 marked down from $224. I went looking for one of those, but there weren't any on the shelf and the display around it still said $224. Did anyone happen to see these really for $54.99? That would be shocking.

Valentines stuff was still 50% off today and it was pretty picked over.

I was able to grab a few bags of chocolate left in with the regular bagged chocolate.

Figured I'd better get them now for the kids Easter baskets.

As long as it tastes good they don't mind if it has hearts on it.

That Global stuff was still 30% off.

I got a Gas Grill for 64.98.... It was a Aussie Bushman Series. DPCI 009070037. If anyone is looking for one... I thought it was a mistake becaue now should be the time they are putting these things out. DH was sooo happy. Its got a side burner a storage center underneath and also a tray to the other side to hold your plates and cooking materials...

I was really excited to get to Target and see Global Bazaar at 50% off when I read that post ... but no luck :gdno: They are all still at 30% here. I did get some really nice bathroom rugs for 50% off though.

I can't wait for the 50% off GB, I got a few things I really wanted at 30%, but there are still quite a few things I wanted but didn't want to pay as much for.

A question for those who got the arcade machines.

We got the Midway one at JC Penney's awhile back. It has a cartridge with the games on it that is plugged in above the screen. If I can get a hold of the Konami cartridge, do you think it would work with the Midway machine?

I wish we had a way of knowing what area everyone lives in. It hard to figure out any type of system w/o knowing. If your not sure how to do it go to control panel and edit your profile.

Please let us know if Global is 50% and where you live. Thanks alot. I have a nasty cold and am trying not to run unless I have to. But I will go out if the sale is in my area. :cheesy:

Yes, Yes, Yes, please do that !!! It really helps to know where people are. You don't have to give more than your state if you aren't comfortable with it, but it sure would be nice to know when the item is on sale and available in your area.

Am I imagining this or does it seem like the Global B. stuff was out for a such short time before it went to clearance? Furthermore, it seems that there is sooo much of it at my local Target, and I rarely see people perusing the isles despite the 30% off. Do you think that the stuff is losing its appeal, or maybe it is just too expensive? I will check my local target and report back if it went to 50%. I think I will hold off until it goes 75% and hope there is something good that I can add to our bare living room.

I didn't think it sold particularly well the first time, though it must have been good enough for them to repeat. It is also possible that they have higher margins on this stuff. No way to know on our part, of course. However, it seems like it sells really well in some areas and not others. Some of you were saying that it was nearly gone already at 30%. Here in LA it seems like little has sold except for some of the smaller items.

Just curious. If it is nearly gone in your area, do you have other stores like Cost Plus or Pier 1 in your area? I wonder if that is the target market segment, but in some of the larger cities there is simply more available. Just a thought.