Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Still 30% in Richmond, VA as of noon today too!

And I saw on another site they had those Garmin 205s for $54.99 marked down from $224. I went looking for one of those, but there weren't any on the shelf and the display around it still said $224. Did anyone happen to see these really for $54.99? That would be shocking.

Someone else mentioned them on here. In Eagle Rock, CA they have 2-3 different GPS units marked half price. They moved them to an end cap in sporting goods. I was thinking of getting one for DH, but the ones I saw were hiking and bike versions, and he only wants one for the car.

I almost forgot to share: I scored 6 jars of Archer Farms Organic Salsa for $.74 each after the coupon. They were on clearance down to $1.74 from $2.49.

I also got a Holmes Humidifier for $14.98 - 50% off.

Has anyone else found the Illustory marked 75% yet? I am still waiting here. I want to use it to have DS kindergarten class make a book for their retiring teacher.

I found this Oster chrome waffle maker for $4.xx, originally $19.99. DPCI 072-04-1488.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1171668023/ref=sr_1_1/601-4311953-9015330?ie=UTF8&asin=B00006FMT8

Oooh Nice! I LOVE my waffle maker! I make them 2-3 times a month on Saturday mornings. I can highly recommend the Betty Crocker waffle recipe. Doesn't really take any longer than Bisquick, and it tastes MUCH better.

Oooh Nice! I LOVE my waffle maker! I make them 2-3 times a month on Saturday mornings. I can highly recommend the Betty Crocker waffle recipe. Doesn't really take any longer than Bisquick, and it tastes MUCH better.

Thanks for the info, I'll definitely try the Betty Crocker recipe. My kids can't wait for me to make some!

"dcofsc, my niece lives in McBee which is right outside of Hartsville. My store usually doesn't have good clearence so I go to the one in Greenville. If you see anything on sale, let me know so I can have her pick it up for me!!!"

They have about 4 more of the electric knives in Florence. They are Sonic Blade Cordless Power Knife. It is made by Emson and states that it is "as seen on tv." It was originally %59.99 and now marked $14.98. I bought two for Christmas gifts next year. They also had a Hamilton Beach coffe pot of some kind. I wasn't interested in it so I didn't pay a lot of attention.

I didn't think it sold particularly well the first time, though it must have been good enough for them to repeat. It is also possible that they have higher margins on this stuff. No way to know on our part, of course. However, it seems like it sells really well in some areas and not others. Some of you were saying that it was nearly gone already at 30%. Here in LA it seems like little has sold except for some of the smaller items.

Just curious. If it is nearly gone in your area, do you have other stores like Cost Plus or Pier 1 in your area? I wonder if that is the target market segment, but in some of the larger cities there is simply more available. Just a thought.

We do have Pier 1 but no Cost Plus in Oklahoma. We are still at 30% at Target but it does look like some of it has sold. I wanted a couple of the pillows for my DD but they are already sold at 30%. A clerk told me she thought they would be marked down further on Monday but since the signs say good through feb 17th you might check Sunday.

I went yesterday to hit the V-day clearance and got 2 really cute un-valentine like memory boxes, but there really wasn't much else. I went back today and of course couldn't resist walking through the valentine's section again, and they had a TON more stuff. I got some really cute white baskets with pink liners, candy, candles, a cupcake holder, and some other stuff I can't think of right now. It was great!

When I took out the Avanti wine chiller I bought for 24.98 the other night I realized that it was a 12 bottle wine chiller not a 10 bottle wine chiller. I still cant believe my luck on finding this for this price, it even has a light in it:)

Very slim pickens today, but thats okay. I have only been a Perimeter Peruser since early Jan this year, but with the help of all the great folks here I have saved over $750.00 since then.

But does anyone else get tired of scanning the snowman bucket of Cascade all the time and still getting $12.49? :)

Ok i have a question about this free candy bar coupon.I went today to get me some free choc and the choxie bars in my store are $3.00.Which makes them $1.00 nt free.Are there different sizes?I did get the archer chips though. .89 for small bag and cashier took $1.00 off coupons.BTW i love the chips.I got the plain potato chips.

Very slim pickens today, but thats okay. I have only been a Perimeter Peruser since early Jan this year, but with the help of all the great folks here I have saved over $750.00 since then.

But does anyone else get tired of scanning the snowman bucket of Cascade all the time and still getting $12.49? :)

:gdyes: :gdyes: YES YES YES~~~!!!! There are 3 cartons sitting there and everytime I go to Target (which has been everyday lately) I go by and check it. I even asked at the counter one day saying a friend got some at Christmas markdown and she just shrugged her shoulders and said "boy was she lucky".. grrrrrrrrrrr... but I wont give up!!!!!!:D :D

Ok i have a question about this free candy bar coupon.I went today to get me some free choc and the choxie bars in my store are $3.00.Which makes them $1.00 nt free.Are there different sizes?I did get the archer chips though. .89 for small bag and cashier took $1.00 off coupons.BTW i love the chips.I got the plain potato chips.

Yes, the $2 candy is in the aisles. Usually every other one has two or three boxes. I got 10 more today! Great to bring ot work!

The Cascade still rings up full price for me too, but I keep bringing it up to the clerk every time I check out and saying it should be clearanced b/c it's obviously Christmas. I've had some luck with them marking it down 75% at the checkout.

I am so sick of scanning those stupid buckets and the pop-up napkins. :mad: I guess some of the other scores kinda make up for it. Maybe.

I shopped the 15th for Valentine 50% clearance. I picked up a heart shaped cookie pan and heart shaped cake pan. Everything was pretty picked over at 50%. I imagine there will not be much left at 75%. I am so happy I did get to claim three packages of Hot Wheels Valentines for my son. Another bargain shopper got every other single package of them.

The Cascade buckets I got for 90% off during the holiday markdown were the red and green 80 count gel packs, but they were not the one with the snowman on it. I haven't seen those buckets since I bought all they had at my store.

I am a little upset about the Newbie Guide being edited so the links no longer work, especially since I found out about it via posters on this thread and not from a moderator or administrator. But, I do understand why they did it.

Global in Canton, Michigan 30% off. And a little picked over. We have all of the mentioned stores within a few miles of us. Also if anyone wants those Disney mix sticks and movie things they finally were 32.xx today and there were quite a few today. I got the espresso maker! Thanks for the post!

Thank you grace474 for the tip about the $24.XX BUNN Coffee Makers in Northern VA :D

I found the BUNN Coffee Maker finally reduced to $24.XX in Montgomery County Maryland.

I bought 3 of them tonight. One for me and one for my neighbor. I'll see if anyone I work with wants to buy the 3rd one.

I love this group and everyone's willingness to share the details of the great deals they find!

:g_dance:

The Global Bazaar was 30% off at both my stores in CT (South Windsor, Enfield). I got 10 bags of AF chips for free PLUS 11 cents back ;) And I got 14 Choxie Bars. Actually I got the 3 pack of Valentines ones just to try and paid $1 for those but the other 13 were free. We got the mint cookie and the peanut butter pretzel. I saw the fiery hot ones, the expresso ones and the key lime too. This time, Target took the chips coupon NO PROBLEM, the other store wouldnt but I got my $3 coupon for the hassle! I will make at least 3 more trips to get chips/candy before they expire.

Oh, they had these in the candy checkout (yes, every other lane) and then also with the regular choxie ones. If the 3packs of Valentines go down to 75% off, I will use my $2 coupon there making them FREE PLUS 50 cents :) Mine had TONS AND TONS of the 3packs tonight!

Oh yeah, I got my DD a few of the valentine tees for $2 to use this summer!

Yes, those would be the Thin Choxie bars. The ones you want are thicker but smaller looking. Go to the checkout lanes first, and look on the top rack where they have chocolate candy bars and such (not the gum). You should see some in blue boxes (peanut butter) and some in brown boxes (espresso) both have dots on them. That is the style of packaging. Then, go back over where you found the others to see if they have additional flavors. Or, if there is a $2 shelf tag for some spots that are empty. I got lucky today as one store had two flavors of the Thin Choxies marked $2, so I got those free.

My store has some hair dryers and hot rollers on clearance. Earlier this week they were only 15%. I'm looking to get the Conair hot rollers, they had a lot of them. If anyone runs across them marked lower, please post back.

:bump:

Still 15% tonight at my store, and good stock.

I am a little upset about the Newbie Guide being edited so the links no longer work, especially since I found out about it via posters on this thread and not from a moderator or administrator. But, I do understand why they did it.

That is upsetting, espsecially I took that list & have found deals that sometimes are not talked about in the thread.:mad:

Still 30% in Richmond, VA as of noon today too!

And I saw on another site they had those Garmin 205s for $54.99 marked down from $224. I went looking for one of those, but there weren't any on the shelf and the display around it still said $224. Did anyone happen to see these really for $54.99? That would be shocking.

Not only are they on clearance for $54.99, if you want one, and are lucky enough to find one, there is a $50 online rebate from Garmin - making it only $4.99