Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I went to Target last night. let's start with saying my bill came to 130.00 to begin with.

When i was through with all my coupons i had a total of 74.04!!! whoohoooo (now im sure the ppl behind me were thinking nasty thoughts of me and how long all the coupons took LOL until they saw my total then i saw the jealousy in their eyes)

I used the 3.00 off target luvs coupon along with the 3.00 coupon i had from sunday paper a few weeks ago. I had 12 choxie bar coupons and 6 Archer farms chips coupons so i was actually making .01 per bag. I used coupons off for toothpaste, deoderant, Lubriderm lotion was 6.49 with a 1.00 coupon on the bottle, manufacturers coupon of 1.00 and a target coupon of 1.00 so 3.00 off that. You name it i had a coupon for it. buy 3 clorox products and get the Clorox disinfecting wipes for free. I bought the Clorox any hard surface cleaner on clearance for 2.40 for a bottle (got two) and a bottle of bleach and got the Two pack of wipes for free since they were clearanced down to 3.00 for a 2 pk :D

i was stoked!! this was the first time i used coupons so i think i did pretty good :)

The global bazaar was still only 30% off here in las vegas :(

I did score mens levis jeans for 4.98 a pair at 75% off

Cereal (2 box packs) were clearanced down to 1.85 ((yep i had a coupon for 1.00 off 2)

You would think i would stop...but i saved so much that I have to go to another target and spend more!!! hehehehe

So, you were able to use 2 coupons on the diapers? Does Target typically run coupons for diapers on their own?

I found some great bargains at Target yesterday. I found

(1) red 8 bottle wine cooler for $19.98 was $79.99

(2) cordless electric knives for $14.96 were $59.99

(1) fire screen 50% off for $12.48

(1) Princess blow-up bed/foldup chair $6.48

(1) Razor fold-up push tricycle for $7.28 was $24.99

(3) men's shirts for $4.24 were $16.99

(6) 15 packs of Brawny paper towels for $6.24

(2) ladies wallets for $3.34

(10) free potato chips (small bag with coupon)

(6) Choxie bars (free with coupon)

I will soon have my Christmas shopping done for next year. I love these deals and I love Target!!!!!

I went to Target last night. let's start with saying my bill came to 130.00 to begin with.

When i was through with all my coupons i had a total of 74.04!!! whoohoooo (now im sure the ppl behind me were thinking nasty thoughts of me and how long all the coupons took LOL until they saw my total then i saw the jealousy in their eyes)

Way to shop!!

whaen you all are using your 1 off coupon on the small bags of chips are thay chips or snack mix? all i can find is the snack mix maybe cause its just a reg target and not a super target? im going tonight i havta get outta the house ive been snowbound for 2 days

thanks in advance

went to the broad st. store here in columbus, OH - dollar spot was still only 50%. not sure if it's because we were so early (9:00 -- and I didn't scan anything....). they were still just getting the v-day stuff signed. global bazaar only 30% -- with a TON left. also found a "dining" table originally $199 marked down to $49. too bad i don't need one! ;)

if anyone in the area notices the fridge that everyone is talking about - PLEASE post it here! we had one at the broad st store... and it's gone! i would really like one of these for my husband to use at work! thanks!!

When the Dollar Spot/SSS area is marked down, it should be done nationwide via corporate, so always sca, scan, scan, regardless of what the signage says.

If Target offers a printable coupon for diapers on their website, and you also have a manufacturers coupon for the same thing then yes, you can stack (use both) coupons on one diapers purchase.

A lot of stores are refusing to accept the small bags of Archer Farms with the coupon for some reason. :( It doesn't specify a size, so it should be good on any bag.

I wonder if some stores are being picky because the bags cost .99 and the coupon is for $1 off. Sometimes lately Walgreens has been doing that depending on which cashier, and the Kroger/Hilander started only putting coupons in for .99 even if they say $1, when they used to just take $1 off. The big bags come to .99 with the coupon which is a good price for the large bags of chips, we've gotten several of the Tortilla chips and they're really good.

Ok I really want to complain about a particular Target today. The one that's located on Eastchase in Fort Worth, TX! The managers were TOTAL idiots and incredibly rude! I told you guys that a few days ago I went to the Target by my house and got 10 choxie bars for free (since 10 coupons print on one page) with no problem whatsoever. Well today on my way from visiting a friend I decided to make a quick stop at the Target by her house so of course I decided to use my Choxie coupons again. I had several of those printed so I had some extras in my purse. Can you believe that they WOULD NOT accept my coupons? NOT EVEN FOR ONE! I wanted to scream at her but I didn't wanna stoop down to her level. She had the GALL to tell me that they believe that I doctored the coupon. I'm like WTH???? I am NEVER EVER going to that Target again! I'll stick to the woman by my house in Hulen and the work in Cityplace.

I am going to find the 1-800 number for Target and COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:razz::chairshot:2bat::gdcensored::gdangry3::gdboxer::gd_soapbo

I wasnt impressed with the Target on Eastchase. I went by there at Christmas and I wont be going back either.

I wonder if some stores are being picky because the bags cost .99 and the coupon is for $1 off. Sometimes lately Walgreens has been doing that depending on which cashier, and the Kroger/Hilander started only putting coupons in for .99 even if they say $1, when they used to just take $1 off. The big bags come to .99 with the coupon which is a good price for the large bags of chips, we've gotten several of the Tortilla chips and they're really good.

My family likes their chips better than Doritos, so I don't mind paying .99 AC for the large bags. Black bean and jalapeno are good!:gdlicklips:

Here is Target's coupon policy. This is directly from Target customer service...

....Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping at Target, and we make it easy to use them at our stores. But because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target:

-We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons.

-We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.

-We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in that case, we'll adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.

-We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.

All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.

HTH

Not much at my Target today. I got the Hungry Catepillar book and magnetic puzzle for 7.xx, mens levis for 4.xx, scrapbooking disc for pc 19.xx, kindegarden readiness set 7.xx and a few of the Global Bazaar things that I have been eyeing. Global Bazaar was still only 30% off but with Mardi Gras this weekend I didn't want to chance not getting some of the things I really wanted since I won't be able to go back until next week. :)

Went by two Targets today. Found a lot of good deals.

Hamilton Beach Cappuccino Machine 17.00 (was $70)

Dollar Spot was 75% off

Oster Toaster 8.74 (was $30)

Electric Carving Knife 3.74 (was $15)

Shabby Chic Bedding was 50% off

but the best deal was the large boxes of Pampers at 50% off- down to $13!!! However, the lady in front of me got all the sizes I needed. Only size 6 were left.

whaen you all are using your 1 off coupon on the small bags of chips are thay chips or snack mix? all i can find is the snack mix maybe cause its just a reg target and not a super target? im going tonight i havta get outta the house ive been snowbound for 2 days

thanks in advance

chips only. I don't think it applies to snack mix.

I got me $3 Target coupon today for the "frustration" of not being able to use the AF chips coupon. Now, where is that coupon policy on their site? I want to go and print it out so I can try and use it for the chips again!

I just had a similar problem in Indy and asked the customer service for that in writing and he said he couldn't send me anything because it was proprietary info. If you email them though, they will send you this response and you could print it out.

Not much at my Target today. I got the Hungry Catepillar book and magnetic puzzle for 7.xx, mens levis for 4.xx, scrapbooking disc for pc 19.xx, kindegarden readiness set 7.xx and a few of the Global Bazaar things that I have been eyeing. Global Bazaar was still only 30% off but with Mardi Gras this weekend I didn't want to chance not getting some of the things I really wanted since I won't be able to go back until next week. :)

Where was the Kdg. Readiness Set located?

I went today and got those white wicker baskets with pink heart liners - great deal at 50% off. Also got 8 of those cute Valentine polly pocket sets for $2.99 each. I put those in the attic for my twin girls' 4th bday in a few weeks :). Also got the girls the Valentine tshirts, jeans and red pants for next year. And my son that hilarious St. Patty's day shirt that says, "You're Lucky I'm Not Your Kid." Sick sense of humor.

But...alas...the reason I went...Global Bazaar, still only 30% off. Is it likely they'll go 50% on Sunday, or do they normally make those reductions during the week? We bought a new house yesterday and I am drooling over several of those things to put in it!

I went today and got those white wicker baskets with pink heart liners - great deal at 50% off. Also got 8 of those cute Valentine polly pocket sets for $2.99 each. I put those in the attic for my twin girls' 4th bday in a few weeks :). Also got the girls the Valentine tshirts, jeans and red pants for next year. And my son that hilarious St. Patty's day shirt that says, "You're Lucky I'm Not Your Kid." Sick sense of humor.

But...alas...the reason I went...Global Bazaar, still only 30% off. Is it likely they'll go 50% on Sunday, or do they normally make those reductions during the week? We bought a new house yesterday and I am drooling over several of those things to put in it!

They usually only do seasonal items on the weekends. I think those come through from corporate and aren't done at the store level at all. It looks like GB is going to take a more standard route.

Hit the Orlando FL Mall Target today. Bought two girls V-day shirts (doggies $2, sequin heart $2.5), 3pk of crystal light for $2.98 , method hand soap for $1.98, a few 75% off Dollar Spot items (very limited) and two red I-Dogs - of course they rang up as $0 but customer service gave them to me for $9.99 each (I was hoping to get them lower - how much did everyone else get them for?)

Fireplace stuff still 50% off, Global Bizarre still 30% off, V-Day 50% off (some cute door mats and fleece blankets), tents and tunnels back to normal price, one Sesame and Me at $10.98, no thermometers (I want one so bad and I am sure my 18 mo. old does too for the comfort of her bottom!!!)