Is anyone ready for Christmas???

momof5plus1hubby

yes and no. I have all my gifts that need to be sent out all wrapped and in boxes, just got to get to the post office. We dont have our tree up, but it will be soon since we are expecting a baby sometime in the next2ish weeks. I am just trying to pick up the inlaws, dh, my sister and finish up my daughter.

the more i think about it and i type that, it really doesnt sound like i am close to being done, lol.

I'm caught up on my wrapping except for what is coming in the mail tomorrow.

I still have to finish with my daughter. I'm at a loss as to what to get her. She may end up with some gift cards..lol. I need to get my son a few more things. But I'm closer to being done with him than anyone.

I need to buy for 2 nephews, inlaws, mom & dad and 1 more gift for work.

Not as ready as I hoped with gifts. There are still a few left to buy and nothing is wrapped. One purchase is being put off on purpose. Last year in early December I bought 5 pounds of individually wrapped chocolates to include in gift baskets for people like my hair stylist, the man who takes care of my yard, the wonderful folks at my cats' vet clinic and friends. I hate to think about how much of that chocolate I ate.

Decorating? Nothing yet. I'm an old traditionalist and it's far too early to even think about the trees and indoor decor. However, I may do the front door today.

I got some more shopping done so I feel a little bit better. I still want to get DD18 black shoes, DD3 I want to get a shopping cart, and an art set, DS15 more games for PSP and dress shoes, DD21 new Superman movie and work shoes, DDs 19 and 22 I want to do a little bit more too but can not decide what. I need some food and/or gas gift cards, and stocking stuff