What toys will sell out the quickest?

Melissa

Uggg can anyone really explain the bratz thing? I think they look like little hootchies eeeek

I agree, there are no bratz dolls in our house for that reason. My best friend's little girl, 3 months older than my dd, loves them too, but I just don't get it.

Check out if the toys you want are on clearance or already priced for bf. My girls are into the Baby bratz. When I was putting in a layaway Monday, the big baby bratz dolls rang up $10! It was the Bratz Big Babyz Leah doll. The Leah doll is the only one that rang up $10, but the cashier gave me the other doll for $10 also.

The worker in the toy dept. said they had just marked those dolls down on Friday. I'm thinking they are making room for bf? Dk, but I lucked out on this one.

Did anyone notice those huge bratz dolls are available on walmart.com that day?

Just a thought. I'm gonna check that out before I leave the house. Then maybe again after I get back for the day if I can't find it.

I wonder how much the shipping will be though.

What do yall think about those 2 1/2' supermans (how quick/popular)? My 3 y/o would love it. Im thinking maybe they wont go too quick I dont think Superman movie caught well my kids anyway attention. But just being a lil boy and the facination with super heros kids would probably want em.

I hope they dont "FLY":tongue1: off the shelves, not going to be my first line I get into. I need multiple idogs and cabbage patch babies.

The supermans are already on site for $15 but Im not paying $8 to ship the sucker.

I wonder how much the shipping will be though.

That's a good question. Hopefully it won't be too high. But I won't be able to make it to walmart to get one. So long as it's not over 5 dollars or so it's worth it to me to not have to go into that madness. I used to go there every year. Almost got hurt one year and will not go back on that day till later in the day. But with those, I know they won't have them by the time I get there. I have a lot of friends that work there and they are calling me a traitor for not standing out there. I told em, let me in the garden center when you go in and I will come!! :giggle:

in my experience, whatever item I want the most....

lol

I feel that will happen to me this year. lol I really was lucky last year and picked up the Cabbage Patch doll from WalMart close to if not after 8am that morning. This year I just know I won't be so lucky. I want to pick up the Snuggle Bean Cabbage Patch for the little girl in the family I am sponsoring and one for a former co-worker that is on bedrest.

I think the Snuggle Bean Cabbage Patch Dolls will sell quick, but I hope I get at least one.

What do yall think about those 2 1/2' supermans (how quick/popular)? My 3 y/o would love it. Im thinking maybe they wont go too quick I dont think Superman movie caught well my kids anyway attention. But just being a lil boy and the facination with super heros kids would probably want em.

I hope they dont "FLY":tongue1: off the shelves, not going to be my first line I get into. I need multiple idogs and cabbage patch babies.

The supermans are already on site for $15 but Im not paying $8 to ship the sucker.

I think they will go quick, I know several people that want to get them. My daughter who loves superheros wants one!

Whew. I breathe a sigh of relief everytime I see a thread like this and that blasted Pony castle isn't mentioned. lol It's not a door buster, though. SO hopefully they have plenty of them stocked.

I think the cabbage patch babies will be gone before you can blink an eye, though.