Whats on the top of your TO BUY list?

Melody80

Just wondering what everyone else will be going for BF. Im trying to make my list but as a first time BF shopper (at least a serious one this time around) Im having a hard time judging what I will really have a shot of getting and whats going to be sold out in a matter of seconds.

Hey! First time posting on these forums. I think this site's BF shopping list function is awesome! I wish I utilized this site for last year's shopping spree (this is my 2nd year shopping on BF). I just hope all the early bird and rebate information is intact from the ads.

As for your question, I will be going for some hard drives, power tools, and miscellaneous computer-related stuff. It looks like I will be hitting up BB, CC, and maybe Compusa. I dare not venture towards Walmart for the parking lot will probably be full the night before BF and it will be total madness according to some who have been there in previous years.

I think the things that get sold out the quickest are usually the high-end electronics like laptops, portable dvd players and HDTVs. They are also in slimmer numbers so they stand to have the greatest chances of being cleared out before anything else. I guess this is normal since those deals are the ones that the retailers put out to reel in more customers during BF. While one is picking up anr HDTV, might as well buy whatever else is on sale there instead of at a competitor's store.

Hm... actually, what I mentioned was for electronics-oriented stores. I don't really know, but I'd guess that jewelry sells out the quickest among other retailers like Kohl's or JC Penny.

My #1 item is the My Little Pony Crystal Rainbow Castle. I was thrilled to see that Walmart's going to have it for $49.99, with 3 bonus ponies and a wand.

My #2 item is the Durabrand Home Theater system. I was disappointed that it was everyday price in the ad, though. Hopefully it'll be something that walmart decides to butcher the price on at the last minute, though. :tongue1:

I was waiting for the compUSA ad wishing a Viewsonic LCD HDTV would show up on the cheap. Sadly, I am bamboozled. Depending on the length of the lines Thursday night, I will be camping at BB for the HP $379 laptop and picking up a few other things. ;)

I want a GPS receiver for my SUV with a 7" screen that plays MP3s and DVDs. I'm always getting lost and having to call someone (i.e. my best friend or my dad) to get on mapquest and help me. The one I want is like $1,600 so I'm thinking I'll settle on and external lite-scribe DVD burner or a smaller less expensive GPS receiver for now.

I already got my engraved Aaliyah dog tag, t-shirts, sweatshirt, and 2007 calender! :multi:

I was really hoping Walmart would have their carpenter mens and boys jeans on sale again for $6.87...but I haven't seen that :(

Tops on my list are:

I can Play Piano

Scene It (my kids really want the Marvel version, saw it in the TRU book, but nobody has it)

Vmigo

Dragonology board game

I'd really like to get the video chairs...but I'd need 4 of them, so even at $33 I don't think I'll be doing that one