Pay full price for pizza?

Malak

I am eating pizza right now. A week does not go by without me ordering pizza. I LOVE PIZZA. Do you? I don't EVER pay full price for a pizza. My prefered chain is Pizza Hut, and I go to their website for coupons. Medium pizza for $10, Large for $11. 2 medium pizzas for $14! While a take 'n bake place might be cheaper, they don't have pan pizzas and other chains just don't make it like PH.

Also check out PH's VIP club. $15/yr gets you free pizza every month. Check first though if your local chain is a part of the program though, mine aren't :(

you have to place 2 $10.00 orders a month and you only get free bread sticks or cin sticks free every month. this is off the pizza hut web site but let me know if i am wrong by showing me where to look to get a free pizza every month. if you buy many pizzas a month you get points for a free pizza but that is not true free pizza. how can you get 50% off pizza and can you use coupons with this 50% off?

you have to place 2 $10.00 orders a month and you only get free bread sticks or cin sticks free every month. this is off the pizza hut web site but let me know if i am wrong by showing me where to look to get a free pizza every month. if you buy many pizzas a month you get points for a free pizza but that is not true free pizza. how can you get 50% off pizza and can you use coupons with this 50% off?

I was a member of this about a year ago and you got free coupons for free breadsticks and/or cinnasticks every month regardless of whether you actually ordered a pizza every month. If you made two $10+ orders a month then you would get a coupon for a free pizza. I would check the website before you sign up, maybe different locations offer different deals. Basically it was a good deal when I had it, $15 registration and you got a free pizza for registering. They just didn't have a pizza hut close to where I was living for quite a while, now they do, but I'm hooked on a local shop now :) - and they always have coupons out.

We get Pizza Hut almost every week. They have the Large New Yorkers for 4.49 every day due to a Little Ceasers moving in across the street last year. They used to be 3.99 each!

Little Ceasers up here(Montreal) does $5 pizzas everyday which is great if you're in a rush and just need something cheap. But nothing beats making you're own. I love to bbq up my toppings. Chicken, peppers, onions. Get them all smokie. Yum.

You must be reading it wrong....

We currently have the VIP Pizza Hut club for 2 years now....WE LOVE IT!!!!!..Yes you have to order twice (at least $10.00 per order with in a a month) in order to get a free pizza. You get coupons for free bread sticks, free cinna sticks, and deals for pizza, REGARDLESS if you order twice in a one month period or not. NO you can't "roll over" an order to the next month, and it goes by calender month. We order every week, Pizza Hut is actually cheaper than the other pizza places around here.

We get:

2 large pizzas anyway (unlimited toppings)

2 orders of bread sticks

and a 2 liter of pop

all for $23.99

The only draw back is you have to wait for them to mail you your coupon for a free pizzaonce you meet the 2 $10 orders in a month, but they are pretty fast about it. One perk is you can use it at ANY pizza hut....the Pizza Hut by our mall just became a buffet?? I wonder what that is like?

I happen to work as a full-time delivery driver for Domino's, and I can tell 'ya, more people order pizza at the full menu price than 'ya might think. Lots of people figure if they don't have a coupon handy they have no choice. One tip for ordering pizza: always ask for a deal. All 'ya gotta do is tell us what'cha want and we do a search with the hundreds of promotions in our computer. Of course, some places might not be as nice as we are. :D

Oh, and I do NOT like pizza. :( Had my gallbladder out years ago and I have other ongoing health problems that prevent me from eating anything pizza-ish. My lips could very well have a restraining order to have to be ten feet from that Brooklyn-style pizza. That thing is a grease factory to go. :yuck: