Best BF Deal so far?

littlemama

So far I am going to Sears. On DS gets the leather jacket, and I am going to price match either the PSP or the GBA, another DS wants a DVD player( I have not looked at the ads for that item yet) one DS wants the air compressor, and some other tools I also want some DVD's and am hoping to price match.

The closest I've come to being blown away was seeing the Westinghouse for $479. Haven't made up my mind yet if it's worth the pre-sun waiting (temperature will play a part). Wal Mart did NOT impress. I never go to CC; I just get BB to match the price.

I thought the Walmart ad sucked too!! Too bad bc I totally avoid Wally on BF and therefore now I am afraid that a lot more people will be hounding aroundmy favorite BF stores.

I am anxious to see the Target ad. I was hoping for some kind of Ipod Nano deal for BF like free accessories or something.

I dont need anymore laptops or tv's so I am a little satisfied with the walmart ad, because they have something my 5 year olds want. the Game boy mini. So I will be saving $40 on that so I am satisfied with that deal alone. But it could be better!

what people have not realized is, you're not saving a few hundred bucks. for example one of the best deal we've seen is the 32" LCD from BB for 480... that's good.. but don't think you're saving a couple hundred bucks. what you really save? 60 bucks. why? cuzz there's deals going on right now for similar 32" LCD for 540 shipped. and if you happen to live in other state where you don't pay tax, you might be saving less than 60 bucks lol. cuzz tax of 480 is 33.6 bucks. that means you'll be in the cold for 7-10 hours to save less than 30 dollars... is it worth it? well minimum wage is about 8 bucks. so you can do the math :)

I like Circuit City's ad the best so far.

HP Pavilion Desktop PC w/AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core Processor 3800+ $499.97

Sandisk 1GB USB Cruzer Mini $3.99

I/O Magic 250GB External 3.5" Hard-Drive $39.99

Free 3.2 MP Polaroid Camera with Any $249+ Purchase FREE

what people have not realized is, you're not saving a few hundred bucks. for example one of the best deal we've seen is the 32" LCD from BB for 480... that's good.. but don't think you're saving a couple hundred bucks. what you really save? 60 bucks. why? cuzz there's deals going on right now for similar 32" LCD for 540 shipped. and if you happen to live in other state where you don't pay tax, you might be saving less than 60 bucks lol. cuzz tax of 480 is 33.6 bucks. that means you'll be in the cold for 7-10 hours to save less than 30 dollars... is it worth it? well minimum wage is about 8 bucks. so you can do the math :)

What states don't have Target's? As long as there's a Target store in your state, you pay tax. The $540 TV also has no HD tuner. I also prefer Westinghouse as a brand. It is quite a good deal actually. The $540 deal is also a steal, but not quite as good obviously.

Are we reading the same CC ad? lol. most of the stuff are MIR and i'm talking about gigantic MIR (110 for a freaking vid card is rediculous MIR)... and FYI right now there's 2 deals going on for 32" flatpanel. both are 540 shipped... so this black friday i really really really have to see what's after BB and CC... hopefully comp USA, staple, OD, and fry will have something better.

Ok , sorry, best deals for digital cameras and dvds and mp3 .

Wow, I can't believe this. To me, walmart, has the best ad so far: $40 GB Micro, $169 PSP, and some reasonably priced DVD's. The best deal so far, is the $169 PSP, since that's what I'm mainly looking to buy this BF, and I haven't seen any better prices for it so far.

The olevia 32 inch televisions are a great deal right now by their own right.. the 32inch westinghouse that was on sale at best buy for 615 was a great deal in it's own right, and the 32inch westinghouse for 479 is a super deal too. Heck, even the 42 inch isn't even a bad deal.

I guess I'm biased because I've been focused on LCDs... I haven't noticed nor do I care about the other deals that much... though wal mart's ad is so lacking that I still think they release the real ad in about a week to ten days.

What states don't have Target's? As long as there's a Target store in your state, you pay tax. The $540 TV also has no HD tuner. I also prefer Westinghouse as a brand. It is quite a good deal actually. The $540 deal is also a steal, but not quite as good obviously.

the ones at fry does have a tuner, and there's plenty states without a fry.

the ones at fry does have a tuner, and there's plenty states without a fry.

Which LCD TV at Fry's are you referring to? If it's that Emprex 32" for $499, no thanks, I'd rather stand in line for better quality. If their LCD TV is of the same quality that their LCD monitors are, they are terrible. I've looked at enough of them at Fry's in Atlanta, and honestly I wouldn't buy an Emprex anything......bottom of the barrel in quality. But I guess price sells over anything else, including quality.

What states don't have Target's? As long as there's a Target store in your state, you pay tax.

I live in Oregon and my area there are 2 Targets and we don't pay any tax. Maybe I am not understanding something.

You are. First, you live in one of the five states in the U.S. that don't impose a general sales tax.

Second, the comment was in reference to purchasing something off the internet. People who purchase something off the internet don't have to pay sales tax on their purchase unless the retailer they purchase from has a physical presence in the state they reside in.....unless you live in one of the 5 aforementioned states.

So, for instance, I buy something from Fry's. Since they are in limited states in the U.S., the chances of me living in a state with a Fry's in my state are small, unless I live in a west coast or western state(Fry's has a presence in most of the Western U.S.), Texas, Illinois (I think), and Georgia. So, unless Fry's has a physical store presence in my state, I won't pay sales tax on my purchase.