Is it worth it later in the day?

chanice

I am in Canada, and have no experience with BF. I will be in Toronto on BF this year for business and was thinking about spending the weekend in Buffalo. As I started my research, I learned all about this BF stuff (thanks to this site!). Since I will be at work until late afternoon, it appears I will be landing in the states later in the day. I am not expecting to get any of the door-crasher specials obviously, but since I was planning on going anyways, I am now hoping that there will still be some good deals later int he day, and Saturday as well. Can any of you help me out on this???

I am now hoping that there will still be some good deals later int he day, and Saturday as well. Can any of you help me out on this???

I'll be hitting the same area as you. But i'm crossing the border the night before. I find other than a couple door crashers and blitz items most of what i end up buying during that two day period is available (although heavily picked through) all weekend.

It is still worth it, trust me. My mom and I are usually out until 8 or 9 pm shopping, and still grabbing great bargains. You should be fine. Like was said before, there are really great deals the entire weekend, so I know you'll find something that will make your trip worth it!!

Good luck on your first BF!!!:D

I think so. Most of the stores I go to will still offer the early bird specials later into the day (if not for several days in WM case). Also my WM often still has some of the doorbusters left. They had a whole pile of those portable dvd players left last year.

Certainly. Start early with Best Buy and Walmart for the big ticket stuff. Then as the day progresses you hit the Ace Hardware, Staples and other places. Then make another round at Walmart for the 4 dollar movies. They ALWAYS have great 4 buck movies on BF.