>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

For those of you wondering, I purchased the first Walmart bundle that was 533.46 that included Wii Console Package, Wii Sports, Extra Wii Remote Controller, Wii Nunchuck, Wii Points Card, and four games (Call of Duty 3, Madden NFL 07, Need for Speed Carbon, and Legend of Zelda). They do in fact invoice for each item and you can return any portion of the bundle. My plan is to return the whole bundle and wait for PS3 after trying the Wii that another here at our office purchased. I hope this info helps those on the fence, you can in fact return the portions of the bundles that you do not need and keep those that you want.:)

Does anyone subscribe to Nintendo Power? If you do, you can register your Wii with Nintendo.com and get an additional 90 day warranty.

Apparently the problems have been occuring when it does automatic updates. Mine did just fine, but Im glad I got the extended warranty just for registering it..you never know.

Hi All,

Just wanted to update those of you who got an order placed on Sunday through Amazon. I'm totally impressed with Amazon! I ordered on Sunday morning at 10:09am. I have the free trial of the amazon prime so I was offered either free 2 day shipping or 3.99 for overnight. I chose the 3.99 for overnight shipping. They said they would ship on Monday at would be here today (Tuesday). I figured it really wouldn't make it until tomorrow but.....it arrived at 1:07pm Central Time today! Wooo hooo!!! No standing in line...no freezing my butt off....no leaving the house.

Michelle

is there any place online that would have them in stock ... i really do NOT want to get the 8 games, because 1/2 of them are stupid children's games.

by this i mean the walmart.com bundle, seems everywhere else online is sold out :( . possibly can get on friday, eb should have them in stock they said, at least here.

Anyone else order a wii from JCPenney I tried to use the code ONMYLIST well actually I didn't put it in then called and told them I forgot to put in the promo code they said that you can't use it that code was only for the toy book I said other people I knew used it and it worked they said it couldn't have but I saw other people on here used it. Could anyone help???????????

Anyone else order a wii from JCPenney I tried to use the code ONMYLIST well actually I didn't put it in then called and told them I forgot to put in the promo code they said that you can't use it that code was only for the toy book I said other people I knew used it and it worked they said it couldn't have but I saw other people on here used it. Could anyone help???????????

I just recieved an email that my request for shipping to be removed was granted.. Here is what I emailed them:

Comments: I just placed this order a short time ago, I forgot to

place my Code for free shipping

* ONMYLIST *

Would you be able to fix this for me ?

Here is what they emailed me back :

It'sallinside ... JCPenney stores, .com, and catalog

Thank you for contacting us online.

We have been able to make the change you requested to your

jcpenney.com online order. Your order total is now $267.49.

Factory Ship

Expected Ship Date

12/4/2006

I used the code and it worked. Maybe you can call back and speak with someone else, if that doesn't work maybe cancel your order and re-order it with the code.

Went out shopping tonight FINALLY!!!! Scored my Zelda after hitting WalMart, Target and they had them in at Circuit City.:yup:

All stores we went to had NO accessories except for the wiimote case thing w/ strap and that was it. That was at WalMart, other stores only had games.

I wish I had signed up for "Amazon Prime" because I am still waiting on my system.:yuck:

We ordered one of the crappy bundles from Wal-Mart just to get our grubby mits on the system with the understanding that they wouldn't ship it for a while because most of the bundle was delayed. We also decided to go ahead and try and get one right away in case the order fell through. Well, we got a Wii at Costco this morning, the excellent bundle...so I called Wal-Mart .com to cancel the order before anything had shipped. They cancelled the order...except that they forgot to cancel the actual system. It's already in the mail. So now we are going to have two wiis. So far, we haven't been charged for it. Free Wii?

My son is 6 and really wants a Gamecube which we were planning for Santa to bring, but I am wondering if we should just go for the Wii...but he has all these GAmeboy games that he will be able to use with the Gamecube...can you buy some sort of adapter or somehow play the Gameboy games on the Wii? I hate to have to start all over with buying games..and he is so young he doesn't even know there is something bigger and better out there :-)

My son is 6 and really wants a Gamecube which we were planning for Santa to bring, but I am wondering if we should just go for the Wii...but he has all these GAmeboy games that he will be able to use with the Gamecube...can you buy some sort of adapter or somehow play the Gameboy games on the Wii? I hate to have to start all over with buying games..and he is so young he doesn't even know there is something bigger and better out there :-)

I would suggest since he is so young and wouldn't know the difference that a gamecube would be a lot cheaper, and you wouldn't have to hassle over the lines and everything to get a Wii. With the wii, you can play Gamecube games, but nintendo has said that it will not be compatible with the gameboy player. Soo, gamecubes will be readily available and cheap.

I received another free shipping code for any purchase over $49, it's MASHED. Call and give them that one and see if it helps.

I just checked my Amazon bundle and it says delayed shipping not until Jan 3rd! I also ordered the Walmart bundle but then cancelled it. Evidently my online cancellation did not go through and the console has shipped and 1 game. I don't want the 8 games (only 2 of them). I've been searching the boards for a definitive answer and hoping you can help. Can I return the games individually to a local store? Has anyone actually done it? Or do I keep searching for a console and take the whole thing back if I find one? This is a Christmas gift for my son and I bought the Walmart in a moment of weakness:shock:

Thanks for the info and help.

Guest JeepMom
Dh and I are still waiting on a console. I've thought about doing the wal mart and returning portions of it but it would really strain shopping on Friday, so we're holding out.

No idea I can't even see the kids bundle add to cart......

yeah neither of them are actually appearing in the cart, i think it may have to do with the fact that some games are out of stock, and maybe the way they setup their database it will not allow you to add if additional items are out of stock, which is dumb, i want the action pack, though not as good of a deal as the walmart bundle better games....but it just won't appear in the cart. :(