>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

Has anyone check with the game stores next to the video stores ie Game Craz, Game Rush At my Game Crazy they still have them in stock?? It seems that these stores get overlooked because they are in a video store for some reason. Just a suggestion.

Is that like a GameStop? I have never heard of Game Craz, Game Rush.

Oh yea...we have checked everywhere. Here in the Dallas MetroPlex it is very hard to get one due to the demand here. Too many PEOPLE!:eek:

Guest JeepMom
I'm so frustrated at this point. No one in this town knows when any will come in. I live two hours from any other towns. I really don't want to drive that far so we're going to sit tight and wait.

Talked to a Best Buy "blue shirt" today and he told me *wink wink* that he will be inline tomorrow morning at 6am (his day off) to try to get a Wii.

I really want one, but I am a little worn out from BF still. Anyone else hearing that BB will have a minimum of 20 per store tomorrow?

Talked to a Best Buy "blue shirt" today and he told me *wink wink* that he will be inline tomorrow morning at 6am (his day off) to try to get a Wii.

I really want one, but I am a little worn out from BF still. Anyone else hearing that BB will have a minimum of 20 per store tomorrow?

Will people be in line that early? I am hoping to get one waiting in line at 7.

Just stopped by my local Fred Meyer to check on things. The guy there told me he sold his last one from today's shipment about 30 minutes ago. He said the earliest he would have any more is Thursday, but he doesn't know if any will be in that shipment.

David

Best Buy in Albany NY is handing out coupons NOW with instructions to be back within half an hour of the store's opening. 2 trucks will be coming, my son has ticket number 41... He's 10 and oh so excited! Thanks to all who gave me the heads-up about best buy for this morning...you're the best!!!

They are to video game stores inside blockbuster & hollywood video

Interesting....So your Blockbuster's/Hollywood Video's do not sell/rent video games? I have never seen that store inside a movie rental place.

Since I have Netflix, I haven't been inside a Blockbuster in 2+yrs....I will bet they sell accessories as well.

Thanks for the reminder!:yup:

I need a controller and nunchuck any ideas?

The only suggestion is to keep checking. Look at stores that get the highest supply of items in your area or ones that have less traffic. Find out when your local stores get shipments in and what time of day they stock thier shelves. If you can find the product code, some places will check let you check the stock through the self scan. Other suggestion would be to call, call, and call some more. Worst case would be to purchase off eBay, but I heard a rumor that they may be another shipment around mid-December for Wii controllers. Its just rumor now, but it might be able to be confirmed as it gets closer.

The WM ad out on Thur. advertised the wii system, for $249. In small print about the ad it said "available 12/6" - anyone know anything about this? Will they be generally available, as in, lots of them, or will just a few come in then? A sales assoc. in the dept. told me they had 9 coming in but didn't know what day. I'm in a small town, and WM is our only dept. store, no BB or anything, so I guess I'll check it out each day - good news is that it's only a 5 min. trip - in and out, and back home if no luck in 15 minutes.

YOu know I gots me one. I'm bringing it to my buddies place to play during halftime. Can't wait to check it out. I have 4 games being delivered from Toys R Us, so I didn't buy anything else with it. I wish you could find controllers somewhere though.

Got to Best Buy at 9:20 and they gave out 26 tickets and we were 40 in line. Missed out again. CC was out and so wa Traget. Get to ToysRUs and saw a man buying three WII's and two Elmos and asked if there were more Wii's and no he got the last three. I am always on step behind. Been that way with online too. I had the bundle from Walmart in my cart and after I type in my credit card it says something in my cart sold out. I live online looking for this thing and when I get off for an hour it pops up and sells out while I am off line. I hate this. I am almost ready to buy one on EBAY even if it costs me three times the price. And these stores lying and saying they don't have them so they can sell them in an ad later is pissing me off. If I am in a store and they are in the back they should sell them now.

I got a wii at best buy this morning!! YEA!! I was there at 7:30 and was #15 in line, they had 18, I was so excited. I bought the replacement plan that best buy has, wasn't sure if I should or not but did. Then I went to walmart and got the extra controllers and the Monster 4x4 game which came with a free steering wheel, my son is going to be so excited!!!! Now I can cancel my order through JcPenney.

I got a Wii at Best Buy this morning!! YEA!! I was there at 7:30 and was #15 in line, they had 18, I was so excited. I bought the replacement plan that Best Buy has, wasn't sure if I should or not but did. Then I went to Wal-Mart and got the extra controllers and the Monster 4x4 game which came with a free steering wheel, my son is going to be so excited!!!! Now I can cancel my order through JcPenney.