What have you already bought your kids for Xmas?

SuperMommy

We try to buy the items that we think will be scarce ahead of time so far we have:

For 4 year old son

vsmile pocket

2 games for vsmile

interactive barney

battery powered motorcycle

elmo tmx

fisher price fp3 player

Will pick up good bf deals but just about done with his

For 16 year old son:

not a thing yet!LOL

He wants the ps3, we'll see how that works out. If we can't get one, maybe he'll settle for a new computer or laptop if any good deals on bf!!

I'm just about done. Can't wait for BF to finish . I have gotten my DD 18yr new cell phone ,I pod, digital camera and will give her a gift card for clothes, My 5yrs DD Bratz dolls, gameboy with games, ele. scooter,Vetech learning games, for my DS 2yrs tmx elmo, elmo work bench Vetech learning toys power wheels hummer,& my DD 9mnths Fisher price toys etc. I have them hide thru the house.

I took advantage of the TRU b1g11/2 off for the movies ( barbie, My little Pony) Barbie Glitter Wings at Kohls for 40% off, stocking stuffers almost done. Waiting for BF for the doll selections...I am hoping that my 3yr old will give some kind of hint for the big gift.

All I've gotten for them so far is a Oregon Scientific Globe and Magic book for my oldest..... I use the deals I find here for everyone else throughout the year.. then on the last weekend in Oct my mom and I go to an outlet mall for my birthday and "officially" begin the shopping so I save money for that and of course BF.

I bought one of those globes for myself a few months ago. Im one of those people who have no geographical awareness whatsoever. I was tired of not knowing where various countries are. Im not stupid, mind you, just didn't pay attention in geography class, LOL!

Anyhow, I LOVE it. Its really appropriate for all ages.

My closet is already full! I need a new hiding place. lol

Already I have:

Set of 20 cans of Play-doh

Barbie & Pegasus 3D DVD

Hannah Montana DVD

Hannah Montana CD

Two bags of assorted craft stuff (pencils, pens, coloring books, crayons, stickers, etc) These are my stocking stuffers

A very big My Scene doll (It is over 2 ft)

A couple of Hello Kitty items

A nascar monolpoly game for my hubby

Big Bratz Baby doll

Pixter case and one game

Disney MP3 stick jukebox

And other smaller stuff that I can not remember right now.