What have you already bought your kids for Xmas?

SuperMommy

I have two little ones so I got them those new pillow things that you stuff a regular pillow in to and they are a character, one power ranger, one cinderella. Barbie and the 12 dancing princess dolls, power rangers, and some GBA games.

I saw those pillow things today and they are cute. Did you find them on sale somewhere?

Here it is at amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000809OUO/ref=pd_rvi_gw_1/002-2155795-1394442?ie=UTF8

I don't know how much they are going for now, but I paid $15 last year. It's $9.99 at amazon and if you find more items to buy to make your total over $25 you'll get free shipping.

I think I have one of these somewhere, I got it on clearance at Target? I may have just left it behind since the kids don't play the plug/plays all that often but I am not one to leave things behind so its in the garage somewhere. They were like 1.74 or something like that.

Well, I have gotten the kids the Disney Mix Sticks (sale at Disney.com was $39.99 or $29.99 with a $20 giftcard), Disney Speakers for the Mix sticks, LaserTag 4 different sets, CD's, lots of clothing, Pixtar with games (or whatever they are it plays), jewelry, ton of stocking stuffers (Target when $1 bin went clearanced), have some other things that I have stashed from clearance shopping but can't remember. I am just moving everything over to my parents house who winter in Florida so that I can see what I have and whats going to come up on their list. But seeing most people here with a good start on their shopping, glad I am not the only one who started soon after Christmas last year...LOL Oh, got alot of Tinkerbell items for my daughter who is going through that phase right now.

Ok, this is a bit off topic (just barely) but we celebrate hannukah in our house, and I just started making up the list of the things I had gathered for the kids... Hannukah is not a major gift giving holiday - and we do just trinket gifts for the most part.

For DD 8: (will turn 9 during hannukah)

A CARS license plate for her bike

a felt color-it poster

a birthstone necklace

2 gameboy videos

a sticky pad with her initial on it

a 3/4 sleeve shirt with flowers, in her favorite color

For DS 6:

A Cars license plate for his bike

a spyro school kit

a batman winter jacket

a sticky pad with his initial on it

a book of dinosaur stickers & a strechy toy dino

a fantastic 4 metal lunchbox

2 ninja turtles action figures

a dragonball Z action figure

we also have to talk to santa... he brings gifts to papa's house... I think DS will be getting a GBA, but I have no idea what DD will be getting.

So far, we have:

(2) Leapster games

(3) Barbies

My Little Pony playset

My Little Pony jewelry box

Pocahontas doll

(5) Story Reader books

(2) dress-up "gowns"

Shrek board game

(2) Cabbage Patch outfits with accessories

Easy-Bake oven with (2) "meals"

For my granddaughter I got the Fisher price camera, a vtech laptop, the Disney fairy play set with another room and some fairies and the Study Buddy play and learn bear. I want to get the My Little Pony castle and maybe a doll and stroller. I'm running out of money fast!

I have nothing for Christmas yet. I have both my kids and my three nieces and nephews birthday all before Christmas (starting this month!) so I probably won't have much before BF set aside for Christmas. Why oh why did my sister in law and I have to have our kids all at the end of the year. :g_shrug:

I actually went through my tubs of toys that I have bought on clearance from Target throughout the year and I am almost done shopping for my family. Yeah, that means the money I've saved for BF will be spent on me!!!!

I haven't gotten much so far which is odd for me because I'm usually about 90-95% done by now. This is what I've gotten so far...

DD-3

1 hoody from Disney Store (clearance-$2.00)

1 T-shirt from Disney Store (clearance-$2.00)

1 Bratz Big Baby Pony, the only one I could find after searching 5 stores

DS-6

2 T-Shirts from Disney Store (clearance-$2.00 ea)

1 CARS Lighting McQueen Car

SDD-7

2 T-shirts from Disney Store (clearance-$2.00 ea)

1 Doodle Bear

1 Extra Doodle Markers

So far for daughter (16):

(2) Bath and Body works lotion

(2) Bath and Body works spray

(2) Bath and Body works perfume

(3) Sterling Silver rings hubby bought in Iraq

(1) jewelry box from Iraq

For son (10):

a few knives from Iraq

Electric dirt bike

And for my biggest kid (hubby, 40) :lmao:

Axis and Allies Europe from Toys R Us online - REg. $44.99 Sale $9.99

I've started the shopping but am nowhere done yet. Daughter's BD is on Dec. 26th and son's is Dec. 28th.

Ok, I have bought more stuff! To add to ds'd hand held Deal or No Deal, I bought him the Chip-N-Dale cartoon DVD this past weekend at Toys R U for $5. I also bought him 2 more sing-along Disney DVDs for $5 ea, don't know if they will be presents or whatever. I also got (2) long sleeve t-shirts from Target that had a soccer theme.

I pre-ordered Cars for him from familyvideo.com, as a new member there is a code to get $5 off, standard shipping is $.99, so my final price was $11 and change.

Got Super Mario Strikers for both kids at Circuit City for $24 for Game Cube.

For dd, she is a little older and her stuff is more expensive and not really on sale. I do plan to pick up the Deal or No Deal electronic board game for her this weekend with the Friends and Family 20% off card for Toys R Us.

Well I am still upset that after this year there will be layaway, With 4 kids that was my hiding space and I was always able to get them amost everything they wanted.

So far DD1 she is 19 and wants to go to spain over spring break so she will be hard this year, Plus she shares a room with three others in the soriety house

only has a pair of opal earrings

Much more to come

DD2 9

Thast so raven game

Bratz sewing machine and three kits to go with it

a Keyboard

A fur real baby monkey

Hillary duff jeans and shirt

GBA bratzs game and Gba Catzs

and there will be more

DS1

NFL green bay packers throw

a shadow box of anitique fishing lures

PS2 game the Godfather

PS2 NCAA 07 football

there will be more

DS2

GBA pokeman game

soccer ball and freekick helper and orange cones

IMX spinasaurse

IMX TREX

Hotwheels crocadile

Hot wheels track with the teridacktile (sp) you know big bird from the dino days

and there will be more

Now up here Kays is going out of business and I have my 2 sisters done, 2 brotherin laws sister in law, next door neighbor and one of her children mother in law and two of my nieces done

I also have one niece almost done I bought a bath towel from Disney for 2.49 all I need to do is get the bath smelly stuff so I can finish her LOLOLOLOLOL

Almost 75% done for my kids (son 11 and daughter 12). With the offers here and in store specials, I've clean up on great sales and clearance items. Just got back from Toys R us. Bratz Twister is on clearance. Came up $7. Also bought the Dance Maker star stage w/ mic for only $16 (had coupon for $3 off). Everywhere else it is $29.99 so thats a great find today

My 18 month old is getting the little people Dollhouse and airplane ,a princess hooded towel which was on sale at target this week for $10.00 Elmo Tmx which we already gave her since I wanted to see how that darned thing worked after all the trouble I went through to get it.

My 5 year old is getting a bicycle and whatever else I can find on black friday.

DD (6)

Pink Accoustic Guitar

Table top puppet theatre and puppets

Chemistry Set and Microscope

Telescope (radio shack clearance)

Baby Alive

Little Mommy Toddler

Princess Barbie

DD (3)

Baby Alive

Buzz Lightyear doll

Rescue Heros mini set

Child sized accordian

Magic Kit

Little Mommy Toddler Bilingual Doll

Dancing Princess Barbie

DD (3) (twins)

Baby Alive

Strawberry Shortcake large doll

Band in a box

Melissa and Doug mailbox

Melissa and Doug Birthday cake set

Little Mommy Toddler doll

Dancing Princess Barbie

Shared Gifts:

Dora Magic Castle w/Carriage and all furniture/figures

Baby doll stroller and accessories

Twelve Dancing Princesses horse and carriage

Pet Grooming station (for stuffed animals)

Little Mommy playground for their dolls

Most of this stuff I got on clearance or really good deals. The baby alives I got with the hasbro deal last week. The dora stuff I got from ebay and big lots. The pet grooming station was a JCpenney outlet thing I got for 10 bucks.

Yeah, they are spoiled. I dont buy them alot during the year. DH and I are getting a Wii (hopefully)

DS4

Hungry, Hungry Hippo

Chutes & Ladders/Candyland

Silly 6 Pins

remote control helicopter

Fisher Price digital camera

Magastik and Magnimals

2 LeapPad books

LeapPad Whammer

a few books

a few stocking stuffers - Spongebob bath fizzie, small dinosaurs, etc.

I still want to get him a remote control Hummer, case to Fisher price camera, Cars DVD, dinosaur that roars and a table/chair set for arts & crafts. I've never started this early before (I may have to work on BF) so I'm worried that I'll keep picking up things everytime I'm in Target, Walmart, or ToysRUs.:)