What have you already bought your kids for Xmas?

SuperMommy

What do you already have stashed in a closet or on layaway for your kiddos?

We went a few weeks ago and put a swing set on layaway for the girls. Also, we've got a few books and movies that we've found on sale. And we found this little Cheerios dispenser for Kaylie. But that's pretty much it. :gdflower3:

Well of course I got my 2 year old the TMX Elmo (I want to take it out of the box myself!!) and I got him the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! MY older son I've got him a couple PS2's games and a scooter so far! I AM soo psyched for Christmas this year... Guess because both my boys are so excited to see Santa!!!

I have a nice watch for one of the boys that I picked up from Kohls. I have jeans and other clothes I know there are hoodies from Aeropostle that I picked up for 5.00 a piece. I have some toys for DD3 that I held back from last year (she was getting way to much) I have some small electronic dart boards, and some stocking stuff but I do not remember what. DD3 will need winter clothes and DD18 is harder to but for. She wants a six string Seagull guitar and I do not think I can get it this year. I am so glad that I have some stuff put away. Thanks for reminding me.

No kiddies of our own, but DH and I have already bought items for our nephews.

We bought Cars throws for the two oldest, a My First Story Reader for the youngest, and for all three we bought shirts that have the following on them...

"Help! Call Auntie and Uncle, Mommy and Daddy need a break!"

We will search the ads for ideas, and of course come here. At Christmas they will be 4, 3, and 1!

I have a nice watch for one of the boys that I picked up from Kohls. I have jeans and other clothes I know there are hoodies from Aeropostle that I picked up for 5.00 a piece. I have some toys for DD3 that I held back from last year (she was getting way to much) I have some small electronic dart boards, and some stocking stuff but I do not remember what. DD3 will need winter clothes and DD18 is harder to but for. She wants a six string Seagull guitar and I do not think I can get it this year. I am so glad that I have some stuff put away. Thanks for reminding me.

Hoodies at Aeropostale for $5?? That's a great deal!! I, myself, love their polos. They fit me better than any other brand. So when they have them for $9.99, I always pick up a couple.

My kids are 14 and 16 (will be 17 next week--damn I'm getting old!!) and I haven't bought anything for either of them. For my nieces and nephews, I have those small digital cameras for the older ones, (OD, I think) and Pixters for the younger ones along with a bunch of stuff I've picked up at Target for my favorite one ;)

Yeah I got it last year after Chirstmas for 4.88 or something like that at Wal Mart. Also got Batman plug and play for 3.00 but gave him that for his Birthday. Love the Plug and plays they are so easy to set up!

Do you have one of these to go along with the Plug N Plays...

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/ccarson1972/B000809OUO.jpg

When I seen it in the store I grabbed it right away. It's kinda a pain to use sometimes, but I love saving on batteries, especially when the kids forget to turn them off and then we had dead batteries.

My oldest who's 10...I have gotten so far

A new baseball bat, a flag football set, a locker shelf, a couple Cleveland Indians shirts, and some dirt bike toys.

My 9 yr old....I have gotten

A Carson Palmer jersey, and Chad Johnson jersey (found these at TJ Maxx for $25 a piece, originally $55) and a new baseball bat.

My boys both love baseball, and we found $100 bats at Kmart on clearance for $45...Yay!!

Well this what I have so far..

Stockings

Dora Cards (dd 5)

Dora Ball Darts (dd 5)

Dora Dominoes (dd 5)

Dora Watch (dd 5)

Lip stuff (dd 5)

Nail polish (dd 5 and dd 1)

Hair things ( dd 5 and dd 1)

Duel master guys (ds 13 and ds 7)

Little remothe control cars (ds 13, ds 7 and ds 2)

Little transformer guys (ds 13 and ds 7)

South Park guys (ds 13)

Pixar Cars puzzles (ds 7 and ds 2)

Regular items

Andrew ds 13

Magazine subscription

Raiders Jersey

Nerf gun

Jacob ds 7

Transformer

Sega superstars game

Bowling set

Nerf gun

Hannah dd 5

Kitchen set

Nerf gun

Baby Alive

Giovanni ds 2

A CAR blanket I am making

Car mack set

Tools

I just ordered Geo trax for him

Angelina dd 1

A blanket I am making

A cabbage patch doll named Angelina

Do you have one of these to go along with the Plug N Plays...

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/ccarson1972/B000809OUO.jpg

When I seen it in the store I grabbed it right away. It's kinda a pain to use sometimes, but I love saving on batteries, especially when the kids forget to turn them off and then we had dead batteries.

No I've never seen them before. What a great thing to have. He has 5 of the plug and plays and every night I have to go in and turn them all off!

No I've never seen them before. What a great thing to have. He has 5 of the plug and plays and every night I have to go in and turn them all off!

Here it is at amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000809OUO/ref=pd_rvi_gw_1/002-2155795-1394442?ie=UTF8

I don't know how much they are going for now, but I paid $15 last year. It's $9.99 at amazon and if you find more items to buy to make your total over $25 you'll get free shipping.

My 11 year old son: Everlast free standing boxing bad w/ Everlast boxing gloves

PS2 games: 4 of them so far

Panic at the disco cd

My Mom already bought a Apple IPod w/ docking station and case

Axe body wash/deodorante set

Cologne set from Walmart after clearance sales

Now 22 cd

My daughter age 6: Jessica Simpson cd

Jewlelry box

Bath sets and makeup sets from Walmart clearance last year

*** For the first time ever, its my son who Im mostly shopped for. My daughter will get finished up on or around BF

I started last year when Target had their clearance :)

I got

The Spiderman & Friends play set (reg $40 got it for $10)

Buzz Lightyear Spaceship (reg 20 got it for 5)

4 Toy Story and Beyond little play packs (reg 6 got them for $2)

12 Inch Flash action figure (2 bucks!)

12 Inch Batman action figure (2 bucks)

Two RC cars, Superman and Joker (Reg $30 apiece, got them for 5)

2 Von Dutch cars (reg $15 got them for 5 bucks)

An Electric Thomas the Train set

A Superman and Batman dress up set that has lights and sounds (Reg $20 each, got them for 5 each)

I had more..but through the past year I've given in and gave some of the presents to the boys for surprises! LOL

We also have a Little Tykes playhouse coming! YAY!!

DS11 - 7 PS2 games & DK bongo's w/game. (He has a bday 12/28 so I buy extra stuff,lol)

DS2 - That skeet/bulls eye thing from last Christmas ($7 reg $40!)

Large RC escalade ($20 reg $89!)

3 oldest kids - Instant message handheld wireless things for AOL instant messenger. Thye all 3 get one and can all 3 be signed on different names! ($20 on ebay for all 3 reg $70)

DD10 - Some plug in drum game for the PS2,lol.

More stuff I don't remember,lmao.