Does anyone remember when the TRU coupon book comes out?

Gloey

Last year, if you were on the e-mail list, they had the 12 days of Christmas shopping sale. I managed to pick up mp3 players for my kids for under 20 bucks. I hope they bring that back. I was able to slip in at lunch time, pick up my items and get back to work with my kids none the wiser. They were not the high dollar mp3 players, but for an 8 and 6 year old, 20 songs was more thatn enough for them. I was also able to pick up a lot of toys for my nieces and nephews this way. K-mart had something similiar.

I dont shop at toys r' us because I order my son cadillac escalade on dec 4 never recieved the item becauase they did not have it in stock and failed to tell me there was a waiting list, paid for it and all . Bad experience! My son was sad because I coundlnt find not one in stock at any other store I plan to get items that are not going to be on sale somtime at the end of oct. ,like big wheels and etc. :mad:

I'm really PO'd that I didn't get their last flyer because I spend a lot at that store. The one that is out now, the sale starts on Sunday and there is a $10 coupon in it for the Chou Chou baby doll which retails for 39.95 I think. I was there tonite and got the other one which was 29.95 only cause I thought it was cuter anyway so I didn't really need the coupon but I think they need to get on the ball with their regular customers.

Last year, if you were on the e-mail list, they had the 12 days of Christmas shopping sale. I managed to pick up mp3 players for my kids for under 20 bucks. I hope they bring that back. I was able to slip in at lunch time, pick up my items and get back to work with my kids none the wiser. They were not the high dollar mp3 players, but for an 8 and 6 year old, 20 songs was more thatn enough for them. I was also able to pick up a lot of toys for my nieces and nephews this way. K-mart had something similiar.

I hope they bring that 12 days of Christmas shopping sale back as well, me and my co-worker will go to work early only to take a early break to go to TRU before they open to get the good deals. I picked up one of those MP3 players and it works perfectly fine.:yup:

I just got a booklet from TRU today titled "All the Hottest Toys are here Now"

It is a coupon book good from 10/8-10/28 with coupons for various items like buy two get one free magnetix, Also 20% off coupon on the back for one clothing or shoe item. 20% off bob the builder toys and movies, and some buy two get one free items from Melissa and Doug. Hopefully the Holiday book is just around the corner.