Does anyone remember when the TRU coupon book comes out?

Gloey

I just got a booklet from TRU today titled "All the Hottest Toys are here Now"

It is a coupon book good from 10/8-10/28 with coupons for various items like buy two get one free magnetix, Also 20% off coupon on the back for one clothing or shoe item. 20% off bob the builder toys and movies, and some buy two get one free items from Melissa and Doug. Hopefully the Holiday book is just around the corner.

I also received that book last week.

i haven't gotten mine yet, i may need to give them a call, i get one eryear, around this time, my youngest usually carries that catalogue w/ him erwhere we go up until christmas

My son had a meltdown one year it got lost, so I get the catalogue from the grandparents, etc to have when it gets lost, ripped etc... That is sooo funny!

• 2 weeks later...
I would also like to know how to get the coupon book for Toys R Us. I called the 800 number and left my name and address for the Big Book but have yet to get that. I also would love to know how to get the target coupon book if anyone knows. I posted a question on the Target Board but haven't found anything yet. There is no mention on page 16 of the Target Ad about a coupon book.