Caption Classic Photos & Win a Best Buy Gift Card [Winners Posted]

Brad

Next contest! As I said we'll be switching up the retailers and gift card amounts for each contest.

To be entered, reply to this thread with a caption for each of these 3 classic Black Friday photos:

Contest will be open until 11:59pm CT on Sunday, October 22nd. I will then randomly choose 3 members who entered and you'll each win a $25 Best Buy gift card!

Note: unlike past years with t-shirt contests, if you won a gift card you are welcome to try for another.

Good luck to everyone!

PHOTO #1

87d27c4a-c966-4d46-b04b-edd9ece9498c-B03_black_fri_2004_18.webp

PHOTO #2

9d686aba-b7c1-4314-8559-7d7ef78b3ae5-GTY_62617486.webp

PHOTO #3

7cf722f5-861c-48c0-a9a6-aeb8c8367993-09.webp

• Like 1

1: OMG I can't believe someone left this DVD player here and I GOT IT.

2: Anyone seen Jr? I think I last saw him under the coats at Macy's.

3: HA and they said we couldn't go buy a new TV in our PJ's after watching football all day and night on Thanksgiving. We showed them.

1. "I can't believe she's grabbing that last DVD player...that's exactly what I came out for today. Maybe if I give her the death glare she'll let me have it."

2. "Playing security guard over all these goodies is awfully tiring."

3. "We scored the TV we wanted for our bedroom! See, I told you not to bother getting dressed! We'll just go home, hook it up and jump back into bed and watch it."

1. I'm just gonna grab this DVD player before you stand up... please don't stand up... please don't stand up....

2. Hey bro you think we will go to another store or we just staying at Macy's?

3. Come on babe let's do the electric slide with this tv.

# 1 - I am NOT putting this ad down for that lady who’s following me to steal. Then she’ll know all the deals. 

# 2 - Dude this Black Friday shopping isn’t very fun. 

# 3 - She didn’t tell me there would be so many people in the store this early in the morning. Next time I will have to get dressed. 

#1 - I can't pass up this deal. I will find someone to give it to. 

#2 - Let me know if you see them, I am just to rest here for a minute.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#3 - What do you mean shopping in the comforts of your PJs was for online shopping only

#1- You can never have enough DVD players, DVD's will never go out of style.  It's not like stores will stop selling them.

#2- HEY MA!  Do one of these bags have a blanket and pillow?

#3- I had to sell all that plasma just so you could get a TV with some in it?

#1 - With apologies to Fergie, shopping for a DVD player is SO 2000-and-late.... 

#2 - This year Macy's introduces shopping bags designed to double as comforters, in an effort to both reduce single use plastics and provide a quick pillow that doesn't rustle when you sleep on it, as evidenced by little Davey's impromptu nap here. 

#3 - #wokeuplikethis. J/K! Spent all night planning our outfits. 

1)  I should have eaten more for breakfast, this ad paper does not taste very good.

2)  Yeah, mom bought the foam pillows that cradle my body.

3)  Couldn't find my winter coat this morning, this will just have to do,  I sure no one will see me, whose up this early the day after Thanksgiving.