What's something you buy or rebuy every Black Friday?

kimpooh19

I still have Kohl's throws from last year still in the plastic, but I'm pretty sure I'll see a new design this year that I just have to have, lol... I have a DVD player, but I really want a new one this year (if the price is right)... Candles!! I am back into lighting a candle everyday when I get home from work, it really helps with relaxing and I usually get the deals from BBW, Target, Kohl's and Goose Creek (a new one I discovered last year and their candles smell soooo good and they have Klarna 🤭)... of course I need new Rubbermaid containers from Wally World, my Poinsettias and from Lowe's and Home Depot and maybe some batteries this year... PJs are always on my list as well... 

• Like 1

I buy batteries every year. Lowe's and Home Depot kind of go back and forth on which one has the best deal on them.  Socks from Walmart. I used to buy the foam bath rugs at Walmart every year, but they didn't have them last year. 

• Like 1

Ohh crap normally I can have a list of this . But this year I am so off my norm .

1 thing is Xbox live for the year ..what ever it’s called now 

gift cards

this will be the first year since 2016 that I’m not buying prizes for the high school grad party . I’ve been president o local all night party and use to purchase over $20,000 worth of prizes around this time for the kids . It would save so much money and they would be able to got so many more prizes then if shopping in June for them ! 

I have to admit a few years ago, I had my "Oprah" moment with the Koh's throws. I bought one for all 9 kids, 3 in-laws, and 5 grands. I had them all open them at the same time while I said, "You get a throw, you get a throw, you get a throw"!!!😆

• Haha 3

TOYS, Throws, clothes, tools, and electronic or kitchen gadgets.  With Grandkids I have to get the toys. Menards always has such good deals on little gadgets of all kinds. Someone always needs some sort of tool. And I am addicted to the throws 🙂 oh, and don’t forget batteries!