What's something you buy or rebuy every Black Friday?

kimpooh19

1 hour ago, setlok73 said:

Super fuzzy socks, I kid you not, when I say I have a big rubbermaid tote full of socks.  A bin in my closet, and more in another bin in another closet.  Its an addiction!

I almost always buy at least one pair from Walmart every year so I feel this! 😂

37 minutes ago, dantegirl said:

I did NOT buy a Kohls throw today.  Price was good but I resisted!

Congratulations on resisting them! I failed miserably.  🤣

• Like 1

Rubbermaid containers and sheets.  I give the "old" Rubbermaids out with thanksgiving leftovers, and usually donate sheets to either a local thrift store or an animal shelter.  Either way we get new stuff every BF.  

Never have I ever...bought a Kohls throw! *ducks* 🤣

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, lucyismycat said:

Rubbermaid containers and sheets.  I give the "old" Rubbermaids out with thanksgiving leftovers, and usually donate sheets to either a local thrift store or an animal shelter.  Either way we get new stuff every BF.  

Never have I ever...bought a Kohls throw! *ducks* 🤣

LOL!  Don’t ever start! 😅

2 hours ago, pooks said:

F***ing. KOHL’S. THROWS!!!!

My addiction continues to run deep…bought TWELVE (12!) yesterday. {faceslap}

ROFL! 

• Haha 1

I took the Kohls throw koolaid last year and.......they're so much bigger, softer and warmer than any of my previous ones. It's kinda a double whammy but love the Disney designs. SO this year I got some more and a few as gifts. Usually do the "free" batteries at office shop, poinsettia's at Home Depot or Lowe's and a gel mattress topper and sheets but toppers seem $$$ this year and sheet sets seem to be harder to come by for thick mattresses. 😞 Music vinyls got added to the recurring list last year but I WAY overbought

On 10/28/2023 at 12:04 AM, HomeinKS said:

Last year was my first year buying Kohl's throws, somehow.   But I plan to get more this year.  What is the usual Black Friday price on them?

I know this is late.  But they are down to like $8.99 right now. Definitely an awesome price.