What items are you hoping to score deals on this year?

Brad

I definitely plan on getting a new pair of AirPods this year, and a bottom loading water dispenser.

If I see a good enough deal on one, I'd like a nugget ice maker. But I have an ice maker that works great, so I can live without Sonic ice :).

I'll also be looking for quality socket and screwdriver sets and Christmas PJs for the family to wear for our ride on the Polar Express.

7 hours ago, Bopeep said:

I definitely plan on getting a new pair of AirPods this year, and a bottom loading water dispenser.

If I see a good enough deal on one, I'd like a nugget ice maker. But I have an ice maker that works great, so I can live without Sonic ice :).

I'll also be looking for quality socket and screwdriver sets and Christmas PJs for the family to wear for our ride on the Polar Express.

Oooooh Sonic ice would be nice… and I want a new ice maker!!!!

• Like 1

If there are any seconds available and listed, I’ll be checking Grim Oak Press’ Black Friday sale for copies of Anne McCaffrey’s Dragonflight and Dragonquest.

I’ll also be checking Thermoworks for silicon spoonulas as stocking stuffers and Amazon for buy 2/get 1 free specials on Jeffrey Eisner’s newest Instant Pot cookbook.

Other than that, I have nothing planned to purchase. But, I’ll keep my eyes on posted ads and see if anything strikes my fancy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dantegirl said:

Gift cards, xbox cards and shorts for my 15yo who refuses to wear pants!

I might look for yarn if I can get a good deal.  I learned how to crochet and am loving it!  Very therapeutic.

I was just thinking about I need to get yarn to start crocheting Christmas gifts... Joann Fabrics usually has deals throughout the season and most definitely BF... and yes, it is very therapeutic, my mom taught me when I was like 5/6...

• Like 1

There isn't anything specific I'm looking for this year. My kids were happy with pretty much anything when they were younger but now they're 24 & 30 and just buy what they want. It's so difficult finding them anything. And to even get a list from them...forget it! I do think I'm going to do a visit to a trampoline park for my niece and nephew but have to do some research on it and see what all it includes and such.

On 10/1/2023 at 12:59 PM, Bopeep said:

I don’t know Bopeep, Sonic ice is pretty awesome.  If I had countertop room for one that made ice like Sonic I don’t know if I could resist it.  LOL! 

• Like 1

If the deals are good I may upgrade my Apple Watch. Other than that not anything in particular.  I got a new phone and iPad last year so I’m good there.  AirPods are still good too.  May have to ask Santa for a set of all weather mats for a new car.  I won’t go without those anymore.