What items are you hoping to score deals on this year?

Brad

On 10/20/2023 at 8:09 AM, AuntieJul said:

Nintendo Switch games - MLB Show and Just Dance specifically - and airpods

I too am looking for deals on Switch games. Super Mario Bros Wonder and Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Don't know if there will be a price drop in Wonder since it just came out.

As much as it pains me, I will be giving money for Christmas this year for my girls (21, 15) 😩 they are not little anymore and as much I want to hold on to the magic of Christmas from when they were younger, their Christmas lists remind me every year that’s not the case lol …I will get them 2-3 things off their list (and something they didn’t as a surprise) for them to have something to open but they will get cash. I can/still will enjoy shopping for theirs and other family members physical gifts. With that being said, I’m hoping Walmart will have a good phone deal to upgrade my 15 y.o’s iPhone and my 21 y.o wants a makeup vanity so I’m hoping to find one for a good price. 

My wife's desktop computer is painfully slow, not a huge budget, but wondering if can get a half decent laptop (could connect it to larger monitors on her desk) on Black Friday for someone who mainly is just uses it for web browsing and documents. She's not a big game player.  Also thinking of upgrading my 42 inch tv to a 50 or 55.

Really looking for great deals on Switch games for the grands!!  My 14 yo son is into jerseys this year and keeps adding to list of which ones he wants.  He is also wanting new xbox games!  For me, I really would like a new TV for the bedroom.  Hubby ask for a new grill and wants his National Park Pass renewed!!  

On 11/1/2023 at 7:34 AM, setlok73 said:

Woo Hoo, got my curved monitor today.  Its not the laptop I need but its a start for my new office.

Did you get the one from Sam's? I think I'm going to wait for the one from walmart. I couldn't find the specs for the one at Sam's.  The one from wm is a little smaller but has better resolution and comes with a 3 year warranty. 

1 hour ago, mgreen said:

Did you get the one from Sam's? I think I'm going to wait for the one from walmart. I couldn't find the specs for the one at Sam's.  The one from wm is a little smaller but has better resolution and comes with a 3 year warranty. 

Yes…I didn’t even see the one at walmart

Ok, I  had to breakdown and get a kitchenaid mixer. I got it on sale at Best Buy. Was on sale for the same price ($249.99 for the 5.5 bowl lift) on kitchenaid.com, but with various coupons, rebates and rewards (one of which was expiring tonight), it was a better deal and a better color - I netted it for  $182.09 (might be $172.09-not sure about one reward). I'm going to use my kitchenaid.com coupons for a few of the  attachments I want. I doubt a better deal will come along.

Waiting until Wednesday for monitors at Walmart. 

• Like 2

On 11/4/2023 at 5:01 PM, mgreen said:

Is there a spec sheet or info in the package? I  would be curious to see the actual specs and if it came with any warranty.

No idea if it comes with anything outside of the standard, but I use my CC that extends my warranty for a year regardless.  Always check to see if your CC extends purchases...it got me a new VR when mine bit it some time ago.  I was a few months past my original warranty and my card covered a new one.  It was pretty great.

• 2 weeks later...

So I already responded I want Airpods Pro - I was waiting for the noon $169 price for Walmart+ members. However, I am on the website and even at the $199 price they are out of stock for shipping and not available at ANY of my nearby stores. Do we think they hold items back and they will be become available at noon?? Honestly I am very underwhelmed - another item that was in the Home Depot ad for their sale that supposedly starts tomorrow on 11/23 already shows out of stock everywhere on their website. What the heck? Are the stores just not stocking many items?

12 minutes ago, nikkilugi said:

So I already responded I want Airpods Pro - I was waiting for the noon $169 price for Walmart+ members. However, I am on the website and even at the $199 price they are out of stock for shipping and not available at ANY of my nearby stores. Do we think they hold items back and they will be become available at noon?? Honestly I am very underwhelmed - another item that was in the Home Depot ad for their sale that supposedly starts tomorrow on 11/23 already shows out of stock everywhere on their website. What the heck? Are the stores just not stocking many items?

Yes, I think Walmart holds items until the sale starts. I know in the last sale, there were a few things I looked at that showed out of stock until the sale began. Good luck!

• Like 1

I want the Onn $98 43" TV for my son's room.  I scope out the store the evening before Thanksgiving to know exactly where to go Friday morning.  I plan on getting there to wait outside at 2 am.  Store opens at 6.  I have a feeling I won't be alone, lol.  I'm actually excited because it reminds me of BFs of old.

On 11/22/2023 at 9:07 AM, tinkrbel said:

@Gator Pam Saw these earlier and remembered your comment, not sure if this is a standard/make believe discount:

Blast from the Past

Paradox Power

Thank you!

Still more than I’m willing to pay, but definitely better than what they were when I asked. Maybe next year they’ll be even cheaper.

• Like 1