Secret Santa 2023 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

20 hours ago, jesusluvu said:

I received my ornament. THANK YOU!!!! I am so sorry I have not been as active the last 2 years. I went back to school and I am happy to say that I will be graduating this Friday!!!! Lots of papers and homework. Submitted my last 10 page paper on Sunday and had a  3 hour exam Monday. So, that is why I have been MIA. It was a lot but I got through it. 

Congratulations jesusluvu!  Been there done that! Know how much work that is! Congratulations! 

On 12/6/2023 at 7:05 PM, jesusluvu said:

I received my ornament. THANK YOU!!!! I am so sorry I have not been as active the last 2 years. I went back to school and I am happy to say that I will be graduating this Friday!!!! Lots of papers and homework. Submitted my last 10 page paper on Sunday and had a  3 hour exam Monday. So, that is why I have been MIA. It was a lot but I got through it. 

That’s so awesome . Congrats !! Such a great reason to be away from gd! 

• Love 1

It’s here!!! It’s also wrapped in my favorite kids movie wrapping paper🥰 I’m going to hold off on opening for as long as possible. Thank you Secret Santa. Just opening that package brightened my day. Ignore my walls in the background of my pic. We have been remodeling since March. Ughh

IMG_6365.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

SS gifts received I will post pics when I open both my SS and OE gifts. Thanks in advance - I love this tradition and I'm glad I got back into it this year. My family all pretty much know what I bought them as they are all older and I prefer to get them what they want. My husband needed clothes and he is picky so I made him go pick out his stuff, lol. I am so happy I was able to buy and wrap items that will surprise my recipient.

Of course I pretty much know everything I'm receiving as well but I draw the line at wrapping my own gifts so they are waiting in their shipping boxes (Hubby is an online shopper) for my daughter to get home from college to wrap them. These gifts from the exchanges are a few I will have no idea of what I'm getting and that is always fun!!

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

I recieved my OE package and love my ornaments! They definitely do encompass my favorite things and are all wonderful! My son was especially excited about the Pokémon one and the other two fit in so perfectly anr make me smile everytime. Thank you so much and happy holidays!

20231208_092610.thumb.jpg.491c2376b32f25c90abe156bb8997b6e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Status update - 

All ornament exchange packages have shipped! Yay!

Almost all SS have either been shipped or I've heard from the Santa.

Please be sure to post here when you receive your package, even if you are not planning to open until Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

✨✨OE ✨✨

You nailed it ! Oh my goodness 🙌🏽. Gorgeous retro tree ornaments & the coziest socks . Everything is beautiful & more than I could wish for, I’m like a child who could absolutely not wait to open my box. The box was wrapped so darling as well. If I could be a girl of the 1940’s-1950’s I totally would. I’m a conservative girl with an old soul type of spirit & love all things retro. My heart is so happy you  have no idea. Have a blessed merry Christmas ! 

THANK YOU 🎄🙌🏽✨✨✨

695E6755-BA26-4DB7-A0FF-9521F95DA9FB.jpeg

344AD8DA-E9AA-4754-9B32-778333702CE6.jpeg

Edited by Pepper_Mint_Tea
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Pepper_Mint_Tea said:

For those of you waiting till Christmas, you are strong lol, I can’t wait more than one day. I get excited like a child & boom before you can blink I opened all presents 🎁🤣🤣

I can usually wait until my birthday (15th) to open mine since I almost always have mine by then but no way I could wait til Christmas either. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Pepper_Mint_Tea said:

For those of you waiting till Christmas, you are strong lol, I can’t wait more than one day. I get excited like a child & boom before you can blink I opened all presents 🎁🤣🤣

I live by myself. I have no kids, only furkids. Only Dad nearby and he doesn't spend the night here (since he does live close). As such, my SS gift is the only gift I have to open on Christmas morning. Makes it far easier for me to wait, knowing that's the only gift I'll have waiting for me first thing Christmas morning (Dad and I get together and exchange gifts later in the day). 🙂 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, wittenlover said:

I live by myself. I have no kids, only furkids. Only Dad nearby and he doesn't spend the night here (since he does live close). As such, my SS gift is the only gift I have to open on Christmas morning. Makes it far easier for me to wait, knowing that's the only gift I'll have waiting for me first thing Christmas morning (Dad and I get together and exchange gifts later in the day). 🙂 

Should buy yourself some stuff and wrap it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I received this today !thank you ! I absolutely love the ornement ! And how thoughtful my person was ! They thought of all the boys ! Gave them each a bag with a gingerbread cookie in it and the most special pocket hugs !!! So so so wonderful !!IMG_3558.thumb.jpeg.60bbeaf355af0ed03cda5628a62970b1.jpeg

IMG_3560.jpeg

Edited by stevierocks
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Love 2