Secret Santa 2023 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

1 hour ago, BFAddict716 said:

I'm so late this year! I totally missed the fact that the app was discontinued and thought it's been down. I'll get my info in tomorrow! 

Yeah I miss the app... Took me a while to figure out too (and cost me my spot in the BF Prize Club, dang it!)

Was handy for me to catch up on the forums on the run on my phone more easily. Such is life, though. 

Alright, Santas, the lists are done and waiting in your inboxes.  If I messed anything up, please let me know ASAP!

Have lots of fun, and be sure to send me your tracking #s when you ship your packages.

Most importantly, PLEASE be sure to let me know when you receive your package, even if you don't plan to open it until Christmas. That way we're not stressing over lost packages or calling in elves unnecessarily.

READY...

SET...

SHOP!!

• Like 7
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, Bopeep said:

Alright, Santas, the lists are done and waiting in your inboxes.  If I messed anything up, please let me know ASAP!

Have lots of fun, and be sure to send me your tracking #s when you ship your packages.

Most importantly, PLEASE be sure to let me know when you receive your package, even if you don't plan to open it until Christmas. That way we're not stressing over lost packages or calling in elves unnecessarily.

READY...

SET...

SHOP!!

YAY !!! Super excited. Thank you 🎅‼️‼️‼️

13 hours ago, Hubbalance said:

Oh man I missed it all 😞 I started my list but work got crazy and I needed to train the new person. Ugh this sucks. Is it too late for even the card exchange?

I can definitely update the cards list and add you.

I also sent you a message on how to get in on the Secret Santa if you want to.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wittenlover said:

My SS shopping is just about finished! Just a couple small things I still want to pick up. 🎅🎁

I'm ahead of schedule this year for a change! 😆

Definitely doing better than I am. I usually try to have my ornament shipped out before Thanksgiving, since most folk decorate that weekend. But I haven't even gotten started yet.

• Like 3

On 11/16/2023 at 5:51 PM, Bopeep said:

Definitely doing better than I am. I usually try to have my ornament shipped out before Thanksgiving, since most folk decorate that weekend. But I haven't even gotten started yet.

I am right there with you. I seem to be scatter brain with all that I have going on but I plan on getting started this weekend and have my OE shipped by Tuesday if possible. 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2023 at 1:09 PM, wittenlover said:

My SS shopping is just about finished! Just a couple small things I still want to pick up. 🎅🎁

I'm ahead of schedule this year for a change! 😆

You are definitely way ahead of me 😩 I have not bought a single thing for my SS... I'm hoping to have it all done this weekend though...

• Like 2