Secret Santa 2023 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Well Happy Birthday to me! I love waiting until my birthday to open my SS gift! Thank you so much to my Secret Santa for everything!!! I absolutely love everything but my nerdy scientist self freakin adores the science socks! I went to the periodontist yesterday for my post-op visit and he cleared me to eat as normal so Hershey Hugs and Reese’s Pieces here I come! 🥰

IMG_1761.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Hot 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I've been running nonstop since this past Friday. This is actually the first time I've gotten to sit down for any length of time. I received my Secret Santa package a couple days ago. I received a bag of Hershey's Kisses, a pair of REALLY cozy sherpa-lined Snoopy socks, Bath & Bodyworks soap in my favorite wintery scent, Winter Candy Apple, and a box of fruity teas, which I can't wait to try! Thank you, Secret Santa, I love everything!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Can’t wait to do it all again in 2024, hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas Day. Thank you once more to my SS & OE 🎁🎄✨✨✨. See y’all again next year 🙌🏽

On 12/25/2023 at 12:34 PM, wittenlover said:

Thank you Secret Santa! This was fun to open this morning! Mew loved the box, too, though I just missed getting a picture of her in it. Maybe later! 😁

Merry Christmas, folks!

IMG_5799.jpeg

IMG_5800.jpeg

I absolutely love your gifts & especially the Lord’s Prayer !!! I need one of those 😍🙌🏽

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 12/13/2023 at 3:52 AM, HanShotFirst said:

I can usually wait until my birthday (15th) to open mine since I almost always have mine by then but no way I could wait til Christmas either. 😄

Aawww ! That’s completely understandable. Wasting for  something you’re excited about is hard ! At least for me it is. I just don’t last. Give me all the presents 🎁 I need to open them now !!! 🤣🎁🎄- hope you had a wonderful Christmas. 

• Haha 1