Secret Santa 2023 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

As more and more packages are being shipped, this is your reminder/nag/beg to please please post when you receive your package. Please save me the time of trying to track down your package, when you have it under your tree already. Thanks so much!

• Like 4

Thank you to my Secret Santa!! I recieved my package and couldn't wait to open. Everything is so thoughtful, I LOVE all my goodies. Have a wonderful holiday season! 

As for my packages, we just got home from a quick pre-holiday getaway. I plan to have mine all finalized, packed up and shipped out this week!

20231204_123902.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 4

I was waiting on one last little thing from Amazon. It came in today and I was excited to pick it up at the post office, and turn right around and get my package out. The darn thing was broken in 2 places 🤨. I've ordered a replacement, but if they don't package it any better it will come broken too. Anyway, It looks like it will be at least Friday before I can get my package in the mail.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bopeep said:

I was waiting on one last little thing from Amazon. It came in today and I was excited to pick it up at the post office, and turn right around and get my package out. The darn thing was broken in 2 places 🤨. I've ordered a replacement, but if they don't package it any better it will come broken too. Anyway, It looks like it will be at least Friday before I can get my package in the mail.

Oh geez! What a pain! Good luck with the replacement - hope it arrives unbroken and ready!

Box for my SS will ship tomorrow! 🙂 

• Like 1

I received my ornament box on Monday - sorry for the late confirmation. I followed directions and opened the first package right away and will get yummy use out of that - thank you my OE friend. I will hold off on opening the others but probably won't wait until Christmas - I want to hang the ornaments on one of my trees before then. 🙂

• Love 1

I received my ornament. THANK YOU!!!! I am so sorry I have not been as active the last 2 years. I went back to school and I am happy to say that I will be graduating this Friday!!!! Lots of papers and homework. Submitted my last 10 page paper on Sunday and had a  3 hour exam Monday. So, that is why I have been MIA. It was a lot but I got through it. 

Edited by jesusluvu
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, jesusluvu said:

I received my ornament. THANK YOU!!!! I am so sorry I have not been as active the last 2 years. I went back to school and I am happy to say that I will be graduating this Friday!!!! Lots of papers and homework. Submitted my last 10 page paper on Sunday and had a  3 hour exam Monday. So, that is why I have been MIA. It was a lot but I got through it. 

That's great, good for you!!

• Love 1