Caption Photos & Win a $50 Amazon GC or BF T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Time for the next contest, and it's one of everyone's favorites with an added grand prize so that everyone can enter even if you've already won a shirt!

To be entered to win, reply to this thread with captions for each of these 3 photos from previous Black Fridays:

No need to include the photos again in your reply, just reply with something like:

Photo #1: caption goes here
Photo #2: caption goes here
Photo #3: caption goes here

PHOTO #1

caption-2021-a.png

PHOTO #2

caption-2021-b.png

PHOTO #3

caption-2021-c.png

This contest will be open until 11:59pm ET on Sunday, October 31st. I will then randomly choose one member who entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card. I will then choose 15 more members who entered and you'll win a Black Friday t-shirt.

If there are less than 15 entries from members who haven't won a shirt yet, less than 15 shirts will be given away.

Limit of one t-shirt prize per member but if you've won a shirt you are still welcome to enter this to try for the Amazon gift card!

For more info on this year's shirts and to order them if you wish, see this thread.

Good luck to everyone!

QBUGXlI.png

• Like 2

My favorite contest!

Photo #1: Surely there's a copy of Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies in here somewhere!

Photo #2: How much does it cost to upgrade my Uber to a larger vehicle?

Photo #3: Stick around, we're gonna see how many of us we can fit in this blind.

• Like 1

Photo 1: Listen I’m telling you I saw that lady hide some sheets behind these movies.

Photo 2: Listen, I need you to be here to help me out. They are grabbing my 75” TV now and it’s not going to fit in the trunk of my car.

Photo 3: Ya we heard they are going to have some PS5’s and some Xbox Series X’s. That’s why we’ve been sleeping here for a week.

• Like 1

Photo #1: "Have I seen this one ... I can't remember!"
Photo #2: "Yes, Dear - I just finished shopping at Kmart - at least I think it was Kmart... Wait - where in the heck am I?" ;)
Photo #3: "Okay - so we KNOW there is no REAL reason to do this anymore - but we just got the tent and wanted to try it out!"

I already won a t-shirt but am responding in hopes of winning the gift card.

Photo #1...spoken by the boy in front, "I wonder if they have any DVDs on sale anywhere around here."

Photo #2..."I'm just the bag holder. I'm not going out into that mess!"

Photo #3...from the guy inside the tent, "I haven't showered in days just so I wouldn't have to share my shelter."

I'll give this a go....

Photo #1 - Wonder what movie or movies has multiple copies where no one is grabbing any of them?

Photo #2 - I got some deals, im ready to come home, someone come pick me up

Photo #3 - Feeling the brisk, crisp, cool air,  just wanting to get this over with and go home and eat thanksgiving leftovers and play some multiplayer games online with my fellas!

1. Kid with the under armor freedom shirt and jacket: “Look at all these movies on sale!”

His brother patiently waiting: “It’s taking to long to dig through them. We are missing out on a lot of other sales! And look that ladies shirt says she got our door busters!”

2. Bath and body works and target, done. Whew maintaining social distance and wearing my mask. Dang it I forgot to wear my GottaDEAL shirt.

3. Who needs deer camp... we have Black Friday. Thanks to the early ad posting at GottaDeal we got here a week early.

I won a t-shirt already. Just in it for the fun and hopes of winning gift card.

Edited by Kash

Photo 1- ugh, mom said look at movies and she'd be right back after she found more Pioneer Woman stuff and that was 2 hours ago!

Photo 2- What- Walmart cancelled my stuff for shipping, now I have to go there too!?!

Photo 3- What happened to my deer stand? Guys what'd you do????

Photo #1: Overheard old-timer- "I miss the old Black Friday sales.  I haven't seen one fist fight yet."  Upon hearing this a kid replied "Fist Fight?  You want it on DVD or Blu-Ray."

Photo #2: Even crouching near this wall I feel like I have a target on my back.

Photo #3: Little did they know, the Funko's were not Gamestop exclusives.

Photo 1: In a sign of the dominance of streaming, shoppers peruse the abundant selection of Black Friday DVD deals yet to be claimed on the last shopping day of the season, Christmas Eve.

Photo 2: A young woman searches for nearby AmongUs rooms to pass the time as she waits for her companions.

Photo 3: A group of male shoppers waited in the wild so long they grew matching beards, though their choice of a camoflauge tent in an urban setting did not help them blend in discreetly with their surroundings.

Photo #1: DVD’s who buys these anymore? I remember back in the day the fights over these things. And let’s not even get started on Blu-Ray.

Photo #2: No Mom, I can’t go back into Target. Karen almost hit me and I couldn’t find a safe space.

Photo #3: When the one boys thought they were going on a hunting trip, but Michael had other plans.

Edited by Peppermint
  • Like 1

Photo #1:  The ad showed a pic of it, so I know they must have at least one copy.

Photo #2: Hey Earl, my wife is gonna be a while in here.  Can you come get me?

Photo #3:  Yes we know we can get this online, but its tradition to camp out.  Oh the days of old. 

Photo #1 - I wish I had a blu-ray machine! Netflix just cancelled a bunch of these movies.

Photo #2 - I got some good deals, but I still can't find that hot toy. Google says it's out out of stock all over town....but they have 1 left an hour away....

Photo #3 - I'm first in line and noone better cut in line! There are 6 of the doorbuster deal available and we each are getting one.

Photo #1:  While supplies last, yeah right, with titles like this they will last til Xmas ......... :holiday16

Photo #2: Gotta check Gotta Deal website and see if I won that T-shirt!   :wizard:

Photo #3:  I always know where my boys are on Black Friday Morning.......  :gd_detect