Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hello, I was sent this site last year and just loved it. This is the first time posting. After all the knowledge I had last year before Black Friday, my family now is coming to me saying where are the sneak peaks at!!! I have a little more time now to look around and wow there is alot of fun here and info!!! Thanks!!!

Tracy B

hi everyone! My name is jessica. I have been using gotta deal for a little while now and im in love, Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for posting there links and as soon as im able to post soom links you know I will.;)

Hello just joined last month and I am LOVING these forums!! I didn't realize I could easily find awesome deals just by perusing a website. I'm used to just going to stores and checking out clearance aisles and such, but now I can come on here and find out what's on sale. How amazing is that! :cheesy:

Hi everyone. I have just joined, but hung out last year as a guest. I do have a question though. I am a cross border shopper, and am interested in the Black Friday deals in Buffalo. Last year there seemed to be different items available than what was posted here. Any insight?

Greetings fellow shoppers!

I worked in the retail business for the past 7 years and this will be the first year where I have a chance to be on the other side of the register and get some great deals. I always look forward to Black Friday because its so busy and I love to watch other people spend money. If anyone has any questions or if I can help you out with anything relative to video games, please let me know!

Thanks