GottaDEAL 2021 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Hopefully none of them turned on during transit and had their batteries run out but I think they just use button cell batteries that can be replaced.

I'll be sending out the last half dozen or so today so if you were late in replying, yours is on the way.

I see. I was just curious because of the way people described it; I’m always on the lookout for gadgets to help my grandparents with their failing vision so it sounded like something I might want to track down. I guess the true identity of the item is yet to be revealed!

Was there a list posted of who made it through til the end in prize club? Or is it not over til the end of this month? I’m getting the feeling I missed a post somehow and got booted without realizing lol! The way this past year has been it’s totally possible.

I haven't seen mine yet,and I don't think I was late in replying. It will get here when it gets here.

Yeah they were sent via slow 1st class mail, no tracking or anything so it could be awhile. I have like 4 extras in case a few get lost in the mail but we'll give it a few more weeks before worrying about that.

• Like 1

I got mine yesterday - wasn't sure what it was. Held it right up to my eyeball so I could see the on/off button and pushed it.  Then kept pushing it.  I started to see things again an hour later  :sidesplit  DH had a great laugh at my antics. 

ETA: Thanks, Brad!  This will definitely come in handy!

Edited by lucyismycat
  • Like 7

I got mine yesterday - wasn't sure what it was. Held it right up to my eyeball so I could see the on/off button and pushed it. Then kept pushing it. I started to see things again an hour later :sidesplit DH had a great laugh at my antics.

ETA: Thanks, Brad! This will definitely come in handy!

Oh good, I wasn’t the only one seeing spots yesterday [emoji43]‍[emoji94]

• Like 3

Hopefully none of them turned on during transit and had their batteries run out but I think they just use button cell batteries that can be replaced.

Looks like that happened to mine--it's not lighting.  They take two CR2032 batteries and I have one in the house, so I will order some more.

Looks like that happened to mine--it's not lighting. They take two CR2032 batteries and I have one in the house, so I will order some more.

Don’t know if you have a dollar tree near you... but ours carries that size.

• Like 1