What's something you buy or rebuy every Black Friday?

kimpooh19

It seems that headphones don’t last very long around here. I also get batteries and always a sports outfit. I started the kitty litter last year so that is added to the list. As always I also get the must have items on the kids lists as well. I will miss the crowds as I do like being in the thick of it and my all nighter.

Every year I buy towels and bath cloths from Target lol.

I'm quite disappointed in the BBW box. That was a constant for me as well!

TV seasons and the BBW tote.

So far, none of the seasons I want have shown up in ads and the BBW tote is now an unknown “box”. Sigh.

• Like 1

I usually buy DVD's every year, and more recently have been buying the rubbermaid sets from Walmart.  I'm not sure I'll get either this year but thanks to Dollar Tree having more Blu Ray and DVD's for sale, I'm pretty set on movies for a while.  The rubbermaid sets will last another year so I'm good there too.

Sheets!  And usually video games or cheap movies depending on what's on the boys' wishlist. 

I also pick up toothpaste and toothbrushes for stockings, whether or not they're on sale. I got the rubbermaids a couple of years ago and didn't realize that they were mostly all the little sizes, so I've been adding the larger ones as I go.  I don't think I will grab those again. 

I need to find a deal on some really good towels.

OH NO! No Tidycat on sale in this years PetSmart ad.

Anyone have any experience with Arm & Hammer or that great choice stuff that is in the tub? Are they about the same? Or is one better than the other??

Before I switched to the Tidy Cats Breeze system (never on sale, unfortunately), I used A&H.  I used the multi-cat, even though I only have 1 cat, but it seemed to work well.  No noticeable "Oh, you must have a cat!" smell when you walked in my house. LOL

• Like 2

lol i am actually looking and realizing how much things i buy every year just  for the prizes alone printers, mini fridges, luggage sets,tvs,ear buds firesticks ,speakers drones, sunglasses, towel sets,small appliances, weighted blankets, blanketand pillow sets, microwaves,gift cards,small appliances ,electric toothbrushes, flameless candles,vacuum, engraved frames..and 3 of each of these!

lol i am actually looking and realizing how much things i buy every year just  for the prizes alone printers, mini fridges, luggage sets,tvs,ear buds firesticks ,speakers drones, sunglasses, towel sets,small appliances, weighted blankets, blanketand pillow sets, microwaves,gift cards,small appliances ,electric toothbrushes, flameless candles,vacuum, engraved frames..and 3 of each of these!

Where do I go to get these prizes? :)

• Like 1

Walmart and Target for the DVDs (Didn't do Target this year other than getting a couple Curious George DVD that are coming next month online), also Walmart for the books (though this will be the last year for now, since sales tax is going up to 9.25% at the closest city, and they are the only one within 100+ miles [150+ for Target!])