GottaDEAL 2019 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

Update: It's now December 1st and the contest is closed to new entrants (so trying to sneak in with a post now won't work :P)

As of the end of November there are 42 members still eligible to win tote bags.

It's back....

Last year we started a club for those who are able to post in a thread once per month all year long. The first year the winners received Black Friday t-shirts. This year we're bringing the club back with a new prize, and assuming it continues we'll have a new prize each year thus the name change to the "prize club" vs the old "t-shirt club".

All you have to do to win is post in this thread at least once per month from now (November 2018) through October 2018. 12 months, 12 posts.

You can post as much or as little as you’d like. You could just post “I’m here” or give a 3,000 word monthly update on your life. It doesn’t matter. You can post more than once per month but it won’t help you in any way towards getting a prize, but feel free to reply to others or just be chatty in here. This is what happened last year and it was great to see all year long.

Anyone successfully doing this will get a prize next year. No random drawing, no luck needed. But if you miss a month, you’re out. Hopefully you stick around a little longer than the 6 seconds it takes to post each month, but that’s up to you.

For the purposes of this contest, each month starts on the 1st at midnight Central time. Also, posts in this thread will not count towards any other Black Friday forum posting contests.

As for the prize for this year, it will be the return of our GottaDEAL reusable grocery tote bags!

It's been 10 years since we first had them produced so it's time for some new ones. I'll try to get the exact same bags as last time as they've held up well over the last decade, just with a new color and design.

Winning club members will each receive a minimum of 2 bags. To make things interesting, if we have less than 55 members at the end of the contest (which we did last year), that will increase to 3 bags each. And if we have less than 35 members at the end of the contest, you'll get 4 bags each.

The number of bags you receive may increase from 2/3/4 to 3/4/5 if I can get a deal on the bags, so stay tuned to see if that happens.

Good luck and start posting as you only have a few days to get your November post counted...

• Like 7

Also, the club will be the only place you'll be able to get the bags. Well, the club and if you find me somewhere and I have some extras in my car, but that's it :P

We won't be selling them or giving them away in other contests. Whatever is left I'll be keeping for my own use and the never-ending requests from family members :D

• Like 5