Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Oh my gosh- just have to say- this was AWESOME! SUPER CHEAP. Uploading and centering the photos was a little time consuming... but for only $2.99- NOT BAD! I was worried how long it would take from hong kong, but they arrived in only a few days to Washington State!:)

I was looking for it also to report on my progress - you're talking about the one regarding the Amazon connection, right?

I couldn't get the B1G1 calendar offer to show up in my shopping cart; I e-mailed back and forth twice and couldn't get anyone to really help, then today I called their toll-free number and got a helpful guy who logged onto the same Amazon/shutterfly splash screen, saw the B1G1 offer, and also couldn't get it to take, so he just deducted the price of one calendar from my order and I was good to go. Highly recommend going this route if you can't get it to work. Log into Shutterfly through this link to start:

amazon.shutterfly.com

Did anyone get the 30. credit to work. My order went through but it still just says received and is just sitting there...

It takes 7-10 days to process the orders for those gift items normally. The cards said 1-2 days for in store pickup. My cards are not ready yet. I called today and the woman was very nice. She explained that they are extremely busy but that my cards should be ready tomorrow. She said that if they were not, to call and a higher tier rep would look into it. I asked if all of this stuff came out of California and she said no, they have many processing places around the country and whichever one can do it the fastest to the location will have the order. As of right now, the status still shows received.

However, I did read all of the deadlines on the Kodak site. I think that noon the first day was the deadline for the items to ship before Christmas with the least expensive shipping. If they were placed after that time, it said they could be delayed until January 9th. My hubby got a shirt for his dad and paid the $10.99 shipping in hopes that it will arrive before Christmas. I think they put the more expensive shipping orders priority and the other orders have to sit until after the holiday and then process. Hence, the January 9th date they state on the site. Hopefully the orders that were in before noon will make it in time for Christmas, but it seems that they're jammed because they probably had a huge amount of orders. The codes were all over the internet, not just on Gottadeal. I looked around and almost all the deal sites, mom coupon places, etc. had the code posted. They may not have been prepared for that kind of onslaught of orders.

About saving on Kodak/Ofoto prints- if you have CVS coupons, that will get you a discount on prints. You order online but have to choose same day instore pick up (it must be a same day order). **This is different from regular instore pickup** You end up paying CVS since they print them, not Kodak/Ofoto so you can use your coupons/extra bucks.

As for the $30 deal- half of my items have already shipped, the others have not yet (Mousepads).

For the Kodak Gallery orders, I'd count on them being late. I ordered my cards, which said 1-2 days for instore pickup. It's now day 3 and they're nowhere in sight. I spoke to a Tier 2 rep and he apologized but there's nothing they can do. It would be at least Monday, if then, before they even process. There's no way I can wait 6+ days for simple 4x8 photo cards at this point. So... I cancelled my order and I'll be picking up my cards in an hour at my local Walgreens. I feel bad -- like I should have known better. From now on I think I'll stick with tried and trusted when it comes to important things. :no:

For the Kodak Gallery orders, I'd count on them being late. I ordered my cards, which said 1-2 days for instore pickup. It's now day 3 and they're nowhere in sight. I spoke to a Tier 2 rep and he apologized but there's nothing they can do. It would be at least Monday, if then, before they even process. There's no way I can wait 6+ days for simple 4x8 photo cards at this point. So... I cancelled my order and I'll be picking up my cards in an hour at my local Walgreens. I feel bad -- like I should have known better. From now on I think I'll stick with tried and trusted when it comes to important things. :no:

Did you cancel your order through where you were picking the cards up? Or did Kodak Gallery cancel them?

I just got an email last night that said my kodak order (calender) shipped, I was worried after I read your post cause it is a x-mas present, so hopefully it will be here in time.

PHOTOWORKS

*FREE upgrade to Next Day Shipping offer valid for free upgrade from 2nd Business Day shipping to Next Business Day shipping on all online orders. Offer expires midnight 12/17/07. No coupon code required. Offer does not apply to mail-in orders. Not applicable to shipping outside of the continental US. Offer does not apply to Standard shipping rates, only applicable to the additional cost accrued from selecting Next Business Day shipping vs. 2nd Business Day shipping. Next Business Day shipping must be selected in order to activate savings. For all orders placed after 12/15/07, Next Business Day shipping method must be selected in order to receive order by 12/24/07.

**Coupon code LASTMINUTE valid for 20% off select items in online orders. Offer applicable only to the items shown above - digital prints and frames, mugs, aprons, playing cards, t-shirts, tote bag, and puzzle. Offer does not apply to other items in cart. 20% off will not be applied to Storefront items. Offer valid through 12/18/07 and expires 11:59 PM (PST) 12/18/07. Enter coupon code LASTMINUTE during checkout.