Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I just came across this really helpful website called printrates.

You tell it how many digital photos you want to print, and then it gives you quotes from multiple websites with shipping costs added in. Very helpful! It also has reviews of the photo printing services.

Winkflash offers new customers 50 digital photo prints for free via coupon code "FP783RN". Shipping adds 99 cents. After completing your order, log back into your account and use coupon code "WF95WF27" to get 50 more prints for free plus 99 cents for shipping. Still need more? Coupon code "save6prnt" get you additional prints for 6 cents each

Walgreens is running an online special $0.10 for 4"X6" prints. Mimum order of 30 prints. USE Coupon Code JOY at checkout. Good through 01/12/2008. Limited to 5 uses per account. Just browsing looks like you can pick them up at a local Walgreens.

I searched but didn't find this in the deals already, hope it is not a repost.

http://www.walgreens.com

Anymore Walgreen Deals??

Anymore Walgreen Deals??

I think Walgreens prints are always .12/print with an online order (you pick up.)

They also have the free family pack through today (Feb 8th). There is a thread about it in the online deals. You get a free family pack ($4.99 value) with the coupon code valentine. It includes a few different size pictures made of the same print.

I dunno if this is the right place to put this, so please move me if neccessary :yup: thanks! I just finished a photo book for my daughter and paid $17.57 in the end w/shipping! It is usually $29.99 + shipping :eyepoppin I wanted to do it as cheaply as possible...so i'm passing along the codes I found that worked to bring down the price...also, keep in mind that they are having % off sales on the website itself until TOMORROW...and yes, the codes stack!!! YAY!!! HTH

15% off $25=> AF40-1908

15% off w/Visa=>VS09-VISA

20% 5x7 photobooks=>DR26-SFLY

I dunno if this is the right place to put this, so please move me if neccessary :yup: thanks! I just finished a photo book for my daughter and paid $17.57 in the end w/shipping! It is usually $29.99 + shipping :eyepoppin I wanted to do it as cheaply as possible...so i'm passing along the codes I found that worked to bring down the price...also, keep in mind that they are having % off sales on the website itself until TOMORROW...and yes, the codes stack!!! YAY!!! HTH

15% off $25=> AF40-1908

15% off w/Visa=>VS09-VISA

20% 5x7 photobooks=>DR26-SFLY

I must have missed where this was--Walgreens????:confused:

Does anyone know of any deals on cards (invitations)? I wanted to make some for my DS's 11th birthday party but I'm not too excited about paying 2.49 each at Shutterfly. He is wanting his party at Lazer Kraze (some type of Laser Tag place) and it doesn't look cheap either. Any ideas? Last year made the invites... maybe I'll have to do it again.

Sometimes they have their own invitation online on their website..and you can just download it and print them out...my DD had her birthday at a moonbounce playground place and they did it that way!

I am hoping to get some photo's printed soon, and wanted to see what offers were out there. I put everything I found together. Hope this helps, if they don't work please let us know. :)

Clark Color Labs

20% off Gifts

Code: GFT2007CLARK

Specs: Does not include shipping & handling. Coupon offer only valid for new customers and max use of Coupon code limited to two times per customer.

20% off Photo Gifts

Code: CATGIFT2007

Specs: Excludes shipping and handling.

Free Shipping on Hardcover Memory Books

Code: CATBOOK2007

Exp: 07/01/08

Free Shipping on Softcover Memory Books

Code: CATBOOKSC2007

Exp: 07/01/08

Kodak Easy Share Gallery

$15 off when you order 2 classic photobooks

Code: 15OFFPB

Exp: 03/12/2008

20% off Legacy Photo Books, Classic Photo Books and Photo Calendars

Code: ALLDONE

150 4x6 Prints for $15

Code: GETPRINTS

Exp: 03/17/08

20% off purchases of $25 or more on photo products

Code: GETMORE

Exp: 03/17/08 Doesn’t Include Prints!

PhotoWorks

Free Shipping on $10 or more

Code: PWFREESHIP

NEW Users Only!

Free Small Photobook w/purchase

Code: C446-38-5153-41

Free Shipping ~ Don't know if there is a minimum purchase

Code: C609-38-5164-21

or Code: FREESHIP

30% Photo Mugs

Code: KEEPSAKE

Shutterfly

15% off $25 or more

Code: AF40-1908

Exp: 03/04/08

Snapfish

20% off Valentine's Day Gifts

Code: VDAYFEB08

Exp: 03/01/08

30% off posters

Code: PERFECTPOSTER

Free Shipping on Print Orders of $15 or more

Code: AFFPRINT08

20 Free Prints for new members only

Code: PERFECTPOSTER

York Photo

$1 off

Code: SHPONEYORK

Specs: $1 off on orders placed online totaling $10 & up at York Photo. Coupon offer

only valid for new customers & 1 time use.

10% off Prints 4x6 prints

Code: 4X6PTSYORK

Specs: Does not include shipping & handling. New Customers Only & 1 time use

20% off gifts

Code: GFT2007YORK

Specs: Does not include shipping & handling. Max use of Coupon code limited to two times per customer.

Edited by noehlp

Walgreens.com has 25 free 4x6 prints when you buy 25 or more prints. Use code HEART at checkout. One coupon per order. I just submitted 150 photos in 3 separate orders and used the code all three times. Good for instore pick up or mail delivery. :P

Expires 2/23/08

Edited by sewwise
added expiration date