Kohls BIG ONE

queenofshopping

so there've been lots of kohls sales but supposedly this is the big one :woot2:

2 days: friday 12/16 7-midnight & saturday 12/17 6-midnight, night owls 3-midnight fri, early birds 6-1 sat

no/eb sales include:

60% off cold weather acces.

10-50% + extra 10% off all kitchen electrics

60% off mens arrow, croft & barrow, sonoma, & dockers sweaters

5.0 mp digital camera $99.99

10-50% + extra 15% off all toys

60% + extra 15% off all diamond, gemstone, & pearl jewelry

65% off sterling silver jewelry

60% + extra 15% off all gold jewelry

50-60% off bath & body

misses wool outerwear $58.99 reg $140

misses apt 9 cashmere sweaters $29.99 reg $84

50-60% off purses

boys pj pants 2/$12

30% off video games

60% off st nicholas sq ornaments

sonoma 3pc luggage set $34.99 reg $119.99

60% off bed pillows

ps2 gift set $199.99 includes system, extra controller, & 3 games (ford racing 3, mlb 2k5, & jak daxter)

50-60% off all fall & holiday sweaters & knit tops for misses, petites, women, & jrs

50-60% off womens robes

60% off slippers

60% off girls, boys, & toddlers sweaters

60% off mens winter outerwear

there's a ton more stuff, i have the ad right here, ask away if you wanna know if somethings on sale

Is there an extra 15% off everything when you use your Kohl's charge? I got something in the mail this week and I thought it said that, but I could be wrong.

i know we got something in the mail but i believe that was one of those certificates they send out where you get 15% off your purchase on whichever day you choose to use it

in the circular there are 1/8ct ones for $26.99, 1/4ct for $69.99, 1/2ct $199.99, $599.99 1ct (reg prices $100, 250, 750, 2000)

i looked online & there are more that are reg. 500 (1/4 ct 'premiere quality') that would be $170 if you get them during either early bird or nite owl time

try going to kohls.com>jewelry>diamond earrings>studs & do the reg. price minus 60% (it says 'super buys' are not eligible for the extra 15% off so im not sure which you can take another 15% off of eb/no)

yes to gbas, it says there are some as part of the 30% off (orig. $12.99-24.99, sale $9.09-$17.49, so they're prob older)

no game tins in this one but they may be on sale anyway since they always seem to be...they're on sale thru tomorrow tho

We luv Kohls..

Reason :

They have stuff mainly aimed for the middle to upper middle class. Lot of choices and nicely organized.

They are the only one (AFAIK), who gives this extra 15% on their credit card multiples times. Other stores have it only once in your life time while you open their charge card.

Most importantly, their 15% off is for EVERYTHING..No exceptions. Stores like Foleys/Macys will have coupons daily and most of the known/branded or USEFUL stuffs are excluded.

Even their regular prices are mostly same as other competitors..

Thanks for the thread. Ad is not up in kohls.com YET.

I think they do.

If not just return it and re-buy it. We never had a problem with their Customer Service.

i had a question.last week i purchased a peacoat on sale for 70 bucks . now the same coat will be on sale for 58 as mentioned in this post. if i take the reciept back, will they return me the difference in price?