day after xmas

kiwi2121

Guest Deals4Me
I wait for walmart...I do buy some things at 50% but believe me...my walmart get scanner hapy and marks a LOT down to 5 cents...hehehe thats when I have fun.

I end spending $100 ++++ at Walmart the day after Christmas. I just make sure Im their SUPER early. After midnight is when the new pricing goes into effect so I will be going to my 24 hour one. Stocking up!

But my 24hr Walmart won't open up until 5:00 AM. They close on Christmas Day here!

I LOVE the day after!! Me and hubby have a system, he stays at the end of the aisles, and I walk thru with full arms, then we head to a scanner, and watch the savings pile up. We get alot of cousoins, friends and little kids gifts for thru the year then!

I've been hearing that the day after Christmas won't be that great this year. They had some guy on CNN the other day saying that, since gift cards have been booming exponentially in popularity, retailers won't be marking stuff down so soon after Christmas, and that the really good "after Christmas" specials will not be until the first week or so of January, when most of the gifted gift cards have been used.

-Mark-