Pic of my house decorated for Xmas!

shanni

Yes he is, at least he is secured now, he blew half way off the roof the other day and was hanging upside down. People were calling me saying FROSTY IS DOWN, I REPEAT FROSTY IS DOWN. They were cracking me up!

That is so funny! Your lights are beautiful!

Yes he is, at least he is secured now, he blew half way off the roof the other day and was hanging upside down. People were calling me saying FROSTY IS DOWN, I REPEAT FROSTY IS DOWN. They were cracking me up!

:giggle: All I can picture is Christmas with the Kranks when I read that :giggle:

Very nice house :D

I love the style of your house. It looks very nice even in the dark! My house looks nice on the inside, but looks like a big blob of house on the outside. It's shaped like a raised ranch on steroids. No detail to it at all. Did you manage that by yourself or hire someone to string the lights?

I love the style of your house. It looks very nice even in the dark! My house looks nice on the inside, but looks like a big blob of house on the outside. It's shaped like a raised ranch on steroids. No detail to it at all. Did you manage that by yourself or hire someone to string the lights?

I begged my husband for 4 years to hang those lights and he refused. He gave in last year, with the understand that he wouldn't be climbing up there again to take them down, that they have to stay up year round. I can live with that:P

That's beautiful! We have a similar style house. I got the same icicle lights this year and was worried with how straight they'd hang from the roof like it is.. but your pic proves that mine will look good. :D

to get the lights to hang straight hang small fishing weights on the ends, they will all be perfectly straight, no worry about how to store them for next year

Your decorating is amazing! I go all out inside, but I look like the scrooge from the outside. one of these years I'll get with it and decorate on the outside. I have a christmas projector that shows different images on the garage door and the front door is decorated and thats about it!