Sears Giving out $10 GC's on Saturday, December 3rd! Check your local store!

alimfp

UPDATE: Call your local store to find out how many will get cards and what time the store opens. :D

Not BF deal, no, but it was a BF deal.. and may be happening again!

I can't quote the post on the other board I am reading (private, paid membership kind). But the lady said, she went to Sears BF morning and got the $10 GC. She went to use it during checkout and the cashier had to call the manager. Apparently the card said it was only valid on Dec 3rd and the manager said they had in fact handed out the *wrong* cards. He had to give her a card good for BF and take her Dec 3rd only card back. She then asked if they were giving out $10 GC's on Dec 3rd and he nodded and shrugged.

So a complete YMMV (your mileage may vary), but definitely worth a try. Again, no other specifics.. not sure if you have to be one of the first 200 in the store again or what. Worth a try if you are near Sears/have a reason to go there anyway. :)

The manager at our sears handed out numbers at 5:45- then when you walked through the door you handed him your number and you got your gc. I heard some older ladies gripping up a storm about in the storm later while i was waiting in line.

I thought it was nice. we all ran out of our cars- got the numbers and then were able to sit back in our cars for a little bit (IT was 10 degress out!!)

I was in line Friday morning, but they only handed them out at one of the six entrances. My door was handing out $10 off $50 coupons instead. They let me use it on the $49.99 leather jacket, so I got the jacket for $39.99. Coupon or gift card - worked out the same for me!

Just got my Sears flyer of the week, and on the last page it mentioned the free $10 Gift Cards to the first 25 people on Saturday morning, 12/3. I am sure those of you with larger stores will have more free GC to hand out...but I live in a small town!

Now I just need to find out when the local Sears is opening to see if I can snag one of these cards. Hope this helps.

They did this last year for several weeks in a row. We accumulated 5 or 6 of them between two of us. One week, we filled out forms in every department, hoping to win a $50 gift card or something in a certain department. We got a phone call a week or so later and won the grand prize: $500 gift card in ANY department. We bought a new big screen tv. I went on a Saturday morning to buy it and you got an extra 10% off before noon. They didn't have the tv I wanted and said they would give me $300 off any other tv to make up for it. Ended up paying under $800 for a $1800 HDTV. Thanks SEARS!!!!!!!!!!!:banana01: