• Target
    • Sears
    • Costco
    • Frys
    • Radio Shack
    • Sams Club
    • Home depot
    • OSH

In my area the ppl rushed into compusa with just about 3 employees in it , they had to call the cops. and ppl stumbled onto each other, most of them returned empty handed, because they carried similar looking items with no rebates to the counter to find out that the scanned with a different item code and they did not have more energy to go looking out for the correct item and get back into the line.

A friend of mine who bought just two items took about 2hrs to pay and get out though he was among the first 10 to get in.

I didn't vote above because you didn't include Kmart....Thursday was terrible at Kmart....I went after the gameboy advance games for 7.99 (got em at least) and the sales lady and four other workers stood around talking trying to decide how to handle the people...for TEN MINUTES! Then...they let one person pay at a time.....and as that person paid..the next jumped up..instead of them going across the counter to get the people there first....thank G I was there early enough that I didnt have to wait mor than 5-6 times for this to happen. For some G aweful reason they thought having 3 workers watch...one check out..and one open boxes was a good system...NOT!

Then they didnt have 3 things priced right..and I had to stand in line at service desk for refund for 22 minutes (first person at service desk mind you) as the lady there had decide whether the EXACT same thing I had..that looked IDENTICAL to the pic was the sale item..and waited for the toy lady to bring one that was...which....*gasp* WAS the same thing..but they were so flustered they made me take the one she had and agive that oen back..and they were identical.....lol....WAS a very funny, sad sad fact of how unprepared soem stores are.

Wal_mart was EXCELLENT! They handed us tickets for laptops according to line...and everything was much smooter and fast..I was home with everything I wanted by 6 a.m.

Carson Pirie Scott is not on your list, but it is certainly on mine!!! They give out so many coupons, but then the fine print excludes basically anything you would want to buy. And it was a MADHOUSE!!! There was a line 20 deep just for the escalator! No employees to be seen, and the cash registers had lines of 50 people each. And only one register for each department. Not to mention that they only stocked one of each doorbuster. It was more than a waste of my time going there today.

Circuit City, none of the workers knew anything, so we left at 5:30. Came back at 8:30, and a couple of people in front of us earlier were still in line waiting to get a PC. Best Buy was perfect, several employees asking if we needed help, and they ALL knew what was gone, and what wasn`t.

My vote went to CompUSA! Although I walked out with every item except one (which I ordered online when I got home), it was a madhouse! Took me over an hour to check out. One thing I did was made sure I verified the SKU on the product with what was in the ad. Like the other post, alot of people were grabbing stuff thinking it was on sale but wasn't.

i voted office depot because once i got the ticket by the cameras for the canon A520, i went to the register and the guy said ok i'll get someone to get this just wait on the side...i kept asking him every 10 mins where my camera was and hes like i paged them 15 mins ago thats all i could do i finally grabbed a girl from customer service after 45 minutes waiting and she got it and rang me up. grrrrrrrrrrrr 45 mins wasted there :mad: :mad: I was so pissed i didn't realize she asked me if i wanted the 20 dollar giftcard and i just grabbed my receipt and left. I think it was mostly the morons that work there, cashier and stockboy.

Target as they had nothing in stock. 10 out of 11 items on the list were gone by late morning. Have a gift card to spend and cannot find anything to spend it on.

Where are you at? My Target was fully stocked and kept restocking hot items all morning.....I even went back in the afternoon (about 3pm) and they still had tons of the sale stuff, and the store was packed.....the only thing they were completely out was the $188 flat screen tv.

i like that target doesnt do door busters they were still fully stocked on everything when we went this afternoon and i was able to get the candyland game i couldnt find yesterday...they had all the movies and cds on our list the only issue i saw was their shopping carts moved sluggishly in the huge throngs of people...

CC sucked, and i dont know if i will plan anything that is a door buster ever again

The worst store here was Menards. The parking lot was so full that people were jumping the curb & parking on the lawn!!!!! I got in the store & it was just chaos. The lines were all the way back tot he store. I got out of there & said to heck with it.

Same thing in Waterloo, IA