alimfp

Got me some:

iHome iH5 iPod Speaker for $70

Family Guy DVD for $18

Fuji CD-R 50 for $3

Simpsons Lounge wear set for $15

Didn't go to BB or CC because I was lazy ... lol

Did order that $380 Toshiba labtop from BB.com,

But it would probably get cancelled. Let's pray. :)

Went to wal-mart got there at 3:30 am sat in my car til 4 at that time I saw the store manager was inside and I knew they would be opening the vestiblue so we could stand inside which was heated. I was third in line by 5 am when they store opened it the vestible was packed with people.

I went running for the MP3 player has I knew where it was beings I work there also. Don't have to work til 2 pm today though.

here is my list I got today.

Philips MP3 player

Garth Brooks box set

Ladies wear down vest

mens wear Faded Glory Carpenter jeans

Rival Roaster

various dvd's for $3.44

sims 2 university pc game

CSI Dark Motives pc game

phone for $18

online I bought

Magic Bullet blender for $44.88

Gilmore Girls season one and two

One Tree Hill season one

So I was very happy with Wal_Mart today.

After we get our card for our additional 10 % off I will be getting a dvd/vcr.

I didn't go for the "big ticket" items. Can't afford them even at BF prices.

But with help from my teenager. . .

J.C. Penney's

Snow globe (2) :D

skirt - originally marked at $44 got for $6.09 + tx

hologram belt the teenager has been drooling over, originally $16 got for $10.08 + tx

Target

Family Guy DVD (for teenager's boyfriend) $17.88 + tx

Shark Tale DVD $5.88 + tx

Family Guy DVD (for teenager's boyfriend) 8.88 + tx

Barbie Cash register $18.88 + tax

GBA Nemo $9.88 + tx

GBA Simpsons Road Rage $9.88 + tx

Target would NOT price match :mad: on the Shark Tales DVD or on a Sims Complete PC game (The cashier put back the Sims game). So. . . .

we took a chance and drove 20 minutes to Best Buy. There we got:

Sledgehammer TV sitcom DVD $30.99 + tx ($4 cheaper than BestBuy website)

Sims Complete PC game $24.99 (it's going for $39.99 at Target) Saved $15 :yup:

Green Day: Dookie $4.99

Bill Cosby-Himself $9.99 ($3 cheaper than BestBuy website.)

I kept the Shark Tales DVD from Target because I don't to back to stores for less than $2 in savings.

I also shopped on line at TRU on T-day. Everything was as cheap or cheaper than the BF in store ads and I got free shipping. :yay:

The teenager even said she had fun. Let me mark this day down in my calender!

Pretty poor trip, but I did get some things I wanted.

Linens and Things

Ionic Breeze

150.00 a piece

We got 4 of them.

Raptor Robot thing

Doorbuster Robot thing

Christmas Tree Doorbuster

Albertsons

(Grocery Store)

Slyvania Flat Screen TV 20"

Target

Polar Express 14.88

World of Warcraft 29.99

(Could NOT stand in line at BB)

Christmas Lights

1.89 a box for mini's

Walmart:

$398 desktop

$88 camera

$99.72 mp3 player

(2) $5 flywheels

$5 pink Carebear

$99.77 Spongebob tv /dvd (for my bro)

$21 Create your own lightsaber

$20 canister vac

Friend got the laptop and portable dvd player

Pricematched from BB at WM:

24 Season 3 for $19.99.... originally $54 at WM :cheesy:

(It about killed the girl to PM that.. she acted like I was pulling something over on her.)

Lowes Hardware:

$25 prelit Tree (Daughter dying to put that together right now...lol)

WOOHOO!! I got what hubby wanted for Christmas. :D

I went to Best Buy in Mt Laurel, NJ at 1:30am and there were about 100 or so people ahead of me. A nice kid next to me went into his car and got his portable dvd player and we watched Anchorman. I got a voucher for a Kodak Digital Camera and Panasonic Camcorder for my aunt who showed up at 5am. A few more people after me got the few eMachines and camera vouchers then they ran out. I got the Toshiba 51" Projection HDTV along with 8ft of HDTV Monster Cables, a Dynex home theater power protector and the warranty ($250) on the TV. Cost me $1500. I am satisfied.

Woohoo...black friday 2005 done! After being disappointed after leaving Best Buy at 11:30 since there were already 100 people in line at least, we headed over to Walmart to pleasantly find that they had 30 laptops and we were number 10 in line. Plus, it was a 24hr walmart, so we were able to sit inside, have food, drinks, bathrooms, etc. and just relax for 5 hours. So, I got the $378 laptop at Walmart, then headed over to Compusa as I couldnt get near the door there at 11:30 either to see if they had anything left. Picked up the $9.99 wireless mouse to go with the laptop for my daughter. Wanted the 256mb MP3 player but they were out, luckily I am now in the process of ordering online :D and wanted the bluetooth headset which they were out of as well. So, I got 3 out of the 4 things that I went for and overall it was a very nice morning! :)

Well, DH went to 3 different Walgreen's (the first one at 7:25am and the sale started at 7am) and couldn't get the 3.4oz Cool Water perfume I wanted- they were sold out! Geez, I thought Walgreen's would have been safe from the BF madness until at least later in the day. They did give him a raincheck but who knows when and if they will get them in again :(

Oh well, guess I am going to drown my sorrows in a Baby Chou Chou purchase from KBToys.com lol

I got the lightsabers from walmart, but online where I had to pay for shipping, so I only got one for each of the boys (I had originally considered getting 2 backups as well, as they break/lose things sometimes). I also got myself a jacket that is going to be my parents' Christmas present to me online at Target. I ordered both of those yesterday so I haven't actually gotten a thing today yet and I might not. No sitter and almost no money, LOL. The big-ticket stuff I was considering I realized I really didn't need this year (like the car dual screen dvd player--I want it for our trip home but we won't be making that trip till about Jan 2007 so I might as well wait till BF next year) and all the toys I got for my kids, I bought already with TRU deals in past weeks, so...there was really nothing left to buy. LOL.

Best Buy-

Kodak C360 Camera (arrived at 2:45 there and 11th in line)

7" portable Insignia DVD player

I also have a "ticket" to buy the laptop, but I can't decide IF I should go back and buy it or not to try to resell.

Kohl's-

Arrived at 6:30 and they were sold out of the 2 toys I wanted to buy as gifts. :(

Walmart:

Cabbage Patch Newborn - 1

Mermaid Barbie - 1

Girls Bike - 1

Girls jeans - 2

Uno Attack - 1

Got there about 4:15. Everything I needed was out and I could put it in my cart, just couldn't check out until 5. A friend was there at 12:30AM for a laptop. She was 18th in line and the store only had 15. She stuck around and got her camera at 5 though.

Target:

Several DVD's

Cadoo Game

$16 Lexmark printer

Target was awesome. This store has only been open a month. They were giving small cups of hot apple cider (Starbucks in store) to the people in line. One of the managers was going down the line explaining where everything was located. We were in and out in 15 min. They had plenty of stock too.

JC Penney: (Out of snowglobes :( )

Hoodies for 60% off.

Now I'm going to shop a little online. :g_thumble

even with the sinus infection im developing, i got:

walmart (got there at 3:30am, was maybe the 40th or 50th on line)

care bear $5

little people zoo $10

little people noah's ark $10

coffeemaker $4

scooby doo gba $8

NOW 20 $8 (pm'ed from bb)

coldplay x&y $7 (pm'ed from cc)

billy madison, happy gilmore, goldmember, pleasantville $3.44

anchorman $5

revlon lip gloss $0.99 (pm'ed from walgreens)

staples (got there 5 mins before opening, in & out in 10)

512mb sd memory card thingie (i dunno it's for my dad) $15 AR

surge protector free AR

toys r us (met my cousin around 6:30, it was almost dead)

gba 2/$15

spy stuff $13

kohls (got in around 6:40, huuuuuge line but it moved fast)

fairytopia barbie $10

little transformers thing $9

spy glasses $9

polly pocket set $9

old navy (got in 15 mins after opening, worst line of the day!)

mens fleece $10

boys polos 2/$10

mens long sleeve shirt $10

velour sweatpants & sweatjacket $10 each

& got a coupon for $10 off $50!!

sears

digital tire gauge $10

all before 9am!!! :gd_pineap :gd_pineap :gd_pineap :gd_pineap :gd_pineap

plus my samsung dvdr from bb.com that will be $70 AR

if i calculated how much i saved i think my head would explode :fryingpan

I got up at 4 and was at JC Penney at 4:30. No one was out (only 1 other car in lot) at 4:50 the first person got out and then me followed by maybe 15 others.

I got the 7 1/2 ft prelit tree (299 down to 118), some holiday dresses for my girls (50% off) and some gloves for me and Dd9.

I was at Staples by 5:30 but was about 50 back. I got in grabbed Turbo Tax/Quicken DELUXE/Shredder (after rebates just submitted total was $25). Surprisingly they had 76! 19 inch Flat Panel LCD Monitor so I grabbed one to surprise Dh on Christmas since he wanted the one at Best Buy but I was not lining up the night before.

Then I headed to Target for a Scene It Harry Potter game.

I'm pretty happy with my day :)

Okay, I'm going to post this and then hopefully go to bed!!! I went to WM last night about 6pm to check things out, I know the time was before 7pm.lol I was told by the employee in electroniccs that there were 15 laptops and they had been told to line people up as they would be first come first serve. Sent the little ones home with my mother for a little while and got:

4 Care Bears

2 Cabbage Patch Newborns (not sure why but they already had them out.)

Then got in line at the electronics regisster. By 11pm there were about 4 or 5 people behind me. I stayed there until about 4am when the crowds started coming in and raising hell because they had let a line form for the laptops before 5am. They then tell us that we can pay for them there but we are responsible for whatever happens after that. Meaning RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! I paid for it and got a ticket. Mom had come back earlier and was camped beside the portable DVD players. Son was waiting for the 20" tv/dvd combo. Two girls were waiting for the clothes, SPs, gamese and movies. At 5am, the wrappers came off and mom nearly died getting the dvd player. She was almost knocked down and was hit in the head several timees. Son grabbed the tv and ran.lol Daughter got BIT on the finger trying to get the SPs, but still got two! (That's my girl) Other daughter got stick vacs and pj pants. We got two pairs of boots, some movies, and the digital camera accessory pack. They worked that place like pros! They were so nice and polite and even helped several people and still got what they were after. Now, back to the laptop...they told us we would have to pick it up in the sporting goods because everyone at the back of the line was mad as crap because they wouldn't be getting one and they wouldn't let them through with the laptops. I go to sporting goods, get my laptop, daughter gets an empty buggy and gets in it. She put the laptop in the front bottom of the buggy and put her feet against it and I ran like the wind out of that store with reciept in hand. People were eyeing that thing like it was gold. When we were loading the van, security came running out and told us to hurry and leave because people were trying to take them from people putting them in their cars. I left really quick and passed the cops coming in. I then went to Radio Shack, got a few goodies there, went to eat and now I am ready to pass out!!! Kids are asleep, and they cannot wait for next year, they LOVED it!!! I am ticked that I couldn't take pics, but when I went at 6-6:30 I had NO intentions of staying!LOL But hopefully some of mom's will turn out good.

Wal-Mart: Minority Report DVD $3.50ish (PMed to BB $3.99 and I was told it was actually cheaper), Simpsons Season 6 DVD PMed to CC (forgot price)

Staples: Maxtor 200GB HD $30 AR, 50-pk DVD-R $3 AR, Canon 50-pk photo paper $3

CompUSA: APC 350VA UPS $20 AR, Wi-Fi router $3 AR

Office Depot: Targus laptop keypad $2 AR

PC Club: Trendnet USB Wi-Fi adapter FAR, free 10-pk DVD-R

Best Buy online: World of Warcraft $24.99 (paid entirely with Best Buy Bucks)

Great BF for me this year! I'm probably going to get some more stuff online with my remaining BBB's.

Our Wal-mart was NOTHING like whats on CNN! We had an L shaped line with a thousand carts, no one could cut in. Got in line at 2:45a.m., about 20th in line. The people in line w/me, awesome! Allowed me to park my car closer, took turns sitting in it. It was freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it wasn't for my mink, I never would have made it! No Vouchers. All filed in peacefully. By the time I found out where the laptops were, Gone. One lady I was standing with said you better grab one of those desktops! Overwhelmed, I didn't realize it was same price as LT. She offered to watch one for me. Grabbed the last 15" LCD TV for $178. They had over 200 vouchers for $98 20" TV/DVD. Tons of $5 carebears in huge boxes. Waited around about 1/2 hr. for my sister to come get the desktop I nabbed her and people watched. Where's laptops?, GONE, desktps, GONE, plasmas, GONE, people actually asked me if I was gonna buy the LCD TV in my cart. Went to Target by 6:45, had about 30 of their $188 15" LCD tv on the floor. Plenty of $5.88 DVD's.

Overall, everyone I interacted with was pleasant, from customers to employees. It was a perfect BF day!!

We shoped Meijer and Walmart.

I went to Meijer and got the 512mp jensen mp3 player, a 10 buck boombox and a 25 spindle of dvd+r for 10 bucks

fiance went to walmart and got the dvd recorder/player for 68 (less than the ad stated at 79.86),two 256 mb sd cards and 2 kodak z760 digital cameras. They were only giving out 1 per customer so he paid for a bunch and then took it to the car and went back in for a second camera. I don't know why it was such a big deal since that wasn't the camera most people were buying up.

FUN FUN FUN! We got everything on our list! :groovin:

Was sitting out trying to stay warm in 15 degree weather from 11:45pm to 5am at Circuit City. Was 14th out of 15 for the Tosiba laptop however! Got the printer and router that's free after rebate.Took 2 hours to check out about 8 people in front of me in the special laptop checkout due to some sort of technical problems. But I got the main thing I was after and I didn't suffer frostbite so it was worth it! Also picked up the 512Mb SD card that's 10 bucks after rebate.

Got to CC at 03:40. There were about 60 people in front of me. By the time the store opened at 04:55 there were a few hundred people behind me. :D

I got:

Motorized Disc Cleaner - FAR

Clean Dr. Screen Cleaner Pro - FAR

48 Nexxtech AA Batteries - $4.99 AR

3 50 packs of Nexxtech DVD+R blank media - $6.99 each

I found what I wanted and got out of there. Got to Staples around 05:30. There were about 30 people in front of me. I got the following:

Digital Research Dual Format Internal DVD drive - $19.94 AR

Maxtor 200GB Internal Hard Drive - $29.94 AR

Playo 50 pack DVD+R blank media - $2.94 AR

Walgreens

Schick Quattro razor - FAR

Not my best year since BB and OM didn't have much to offer....

Here is my score list - I was so pumped!!!

Tumble Time Tigger $16

Little People Zoo & Noah's Ark $10 each

3 Veggie Tales DVD's for $24 total with 4 free placemats and a free VT Christmas stocking

Hermie Caterpillar DVD with free Hermie plush and sticker book

BOGO Magnetix 100-piece sets $30 -$10 giftcard = $20 for 200 pieces of Magnetix

Two spiral pre-lit Christmas tree yard decorations for 25% off 12.99 (I don't do math, lol)

6.5 Ft 400 light prelit Christmas tree with free wreath for $28.99

Madagascar for $15

and DH bought us a 7 inch portable DVD player and DVD recorder so we can burn DVD's from our video camera! He also bought other assorted electronic/computer related carp that I don't care much about, but I am sure he will be upgrading my computer soon with it, LOL. We shop separately so I am not sure what all he got.

Click this link and then click "Protect Your Investment", select your state, and then "I Accept" button. When you get to the checkout page, just remove the protection plan and voila - purchase the camera. :D

EDITED: For me it says it's sold out, yet it almost let me complete the order anyway.. try it!

:mad: I tried again and again this morning but all I got was that I had to go to the store to purchase. The page I got looked totally different. Not fair!

I shopped at CompUSA, Meijer (3 times), Kmart, Target, Staples (twice), OfficeMax, CircuitCity, and ACE Hardware either online or at the stores within the past 28hours. I got most, if not all, the items I want and the list is too long to be posted here. I guess I have near 100 items total.

Our store had the 20" TV/DVD combos right inside the door. My son said that at 4:30 everything was quite and still and at 4:45 all hell broke loose. He said there was a wall of people RUNNING in the doors with carts and he got scared. But he got that thing and I am so proud of them. The employees at our store were wonderful. They were really helpful all night. They even told everyone not to waste their time in line for the laptop because there were only 15 and they had 15 people who had been there all night. But people lined up anyway. By 5am there were about 200 people for the laptops. They had to change the locations of the pallets from what was indicated on their maps because people were ripping the plastic off of them so they moved them around a little. I felt so sorry for those employees. Some of them were there when I got there, left and came back at 4:45 for another shift. They were suprised to see that I had spent the night there. I wish I had taken my camera but I was going to go and check things out and come back, change clothes, and get it and go back, no such luck. But my mom now has her laptop and she is one happy lady today.lol

First a Thank You to Rossman for the sage advice on the Circut City offer.

This is what went on at the stores as related to me.

My wife and sister-in-law went and got on line at CC around 11pm. They were first in line. At 4AM they handed out vouchers for all the hot items that were in limited supply. Some people in front of the line took vouchers for items they didn't want and then resold them for 50 bucks down the line. She said at least they asked each person down the line in order, instead of highest bidder.

My sister went to WalMart at 4AM. She wasn't there for laptop or other main items, so she went late. Long lines and chaos was the best way to describe the situation there. At 5AM a few people took shopping carts and said they were just looking in the windows, but as they opened the doors these people pushed the carts in the way and jumped the line. Many people ran directly to the computer area and mobbed the lone salesperson there and demanded a computer ahead of the line jumpers. Fights broke out and the salesman was also hit. Some customers jumped the register area and took the computers to other registers for purchase. Security was called but was too little too late.

I'm glad we opted for CC. The lines there were smaller and it was far less dangerous.

BTW- We got the 2 Laptops also.

Mark

Wed. got the 32" Westinghouse TV from BB

Today

JcPenneys- Snowglobe

Target

Tree- 29.99 with wreath

surround sound

barbie with kitchen

$10 sheets

$10 spiderman towel and washcloth x2

DVD player

memory game

Chutes and ladders

Some kids DVD that I'm too tired to remember

Gap-$10 jeans x2 for kids

long sleeve shirts x2 for $10

KB Toys -Gorilla Hotwheels playset

Some music store in mall

Black eyed peas CD for Mom :rotflol:

Robots DVD

Walgreens 1.99 Tide

Awesome day and home with breakfast for family before 9am. I love this site. Thanks for everything and I'm sticking around even if it is to just linger in the background.

From Best Buy

eMachine Desktop for $150

Toshiba Laptop for $380

Toshiba DLP Projector for $450 (AR)

Toshiba 46" DLP HDTV for $1500

(2) 7' Portable DVD Players ($70 each AR)

bags for the players above

In short, everything I wanted!! :clapping:

There were 3 families in front of me (around 15 people total) when I got there at 5:15pm.