The Official "WHAT I GOT!" Thread!

alimfp

Guest general41391

I got the Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote from COMPUSA for $22 (thats including tax)

I am waiting for best buy to open and afer best buy I am going to check out walmart. I am currenlty typing this at COMPUSA on a 50 inch monitior..everyone is watching me! ANhhhh

How'd you get that? No option to buy for me.

Click this link and then click "Protect Your Investment", select your state, and then "I Accept" button. When you get to the checkout page, just remove the protection plan and voila - purchase the camera. :D

EDITED: For me it says it's sold out, yet it almost let me complete the order anyway.. try it!

Just got back from CompUSA where I picked up:

*Hitachi 160 GB SATA hard drive

*80 GB external hard drive

*350va UPS

Just completed my order online with CompUSA for:

*Logitech Bluetooth Mobile Headset (sold out at the store I was at)

Have everything I want from BB in my shopping cart online, but getting ready to head out to try to pick them up in-store.

Click this link and then click "Protect Your Investment", select your state, and then "I Accept" button. When you get to the checkout page, just remove the protection plan and voila - purchase the camera. :D

EDITED: For me it says it's sold out, yet it almost let me complete the order anyway.. try it!

That's not how I did it though. Last night around 2am it was available(legitimately) and I added it to my cart and bought it. It was sold out within 45 minutes of me seeing it, and now all the option says is PRINT THIS.

That's not how I did it though. Last night around 2am it was available(legitimately) and I added it to my cart and bought it. It was sold out within 45 minutes of me seeing it, and now all the option says is PRINT THIS.

I just said an option I had seen posted in the Best Buy laptop thread. :P

i got 280 cd/dvd wallet for 10$$ and 200 gb for 119 after rebate will be like 40 bucks i think and 200 dvdr 4x for 20 dollars each ALL i got it is compusa .. Holy cow is ****ing cold and im at home eatting some chuncky soup for now... after this BB and mall to get some clothes and that it :)

Guest general41391

I got...hot chocolate. some guy in line outside of best buy was giving it away..lol nice people this year

I am coming to you guys live from compusa!

Everything bought online. No big ticket items but this is what I bought so far. Might buy a couple more things, not sure:

TRU- Magic Friends singing Dora and WWE 4 pack of wrestler figures (actually got these the other day at BF prices).

Best Buy- Shamu's Deep Sea Adventure game for GBA

Old Navy- Adorable outfit for my niece :)

Ebay- Cologne set for DH

And last but not least, DH is going to Walgreens for me on his way home from work this morning to pick up the 3.4oz bottle of Cool Water Frozen perfume and 1.7oz Candies perfume they are having on sale for $10 each :)

Everything bought online. No big ticket items but this is what I bought so far. Might buy a couple more things, not sure:

TRU- Magic Friends singing Dora and WWE 4 pack of wrestler figures (actually got these the other day at BF prices).

Best Buy- Shamu's Deep Sea Adventure game for GBA

Old Navy- Adorable outfit for my niece :)

Ebay- Cologne set for DH

And last but not least, DH is going to Walgreens for me on his way home from work this morning to pick up the 3.4oz bottle of Cool Water Frozen perfume and 1.7oz Candies perfume they are having on sale for $10 each :)

Don't forget the $1.99 tide!

I went to Kmart on Thursday and got the love me doll for half off. My sisiter and parents are at Wal-Mart right now. You can put anything in your cart you want, except electronis of course. You just cant' check out until 5.

They have the mushroom chairs, care bears, they are now waiting for the electronics to open at 5.

I wasn't going to go out because I'm prego and hubby was worried about me going out just to save a few dollars, but when I woke up at 4:40am, I couldn't resist!!! I went to Kohl's for the 50% off toys. For my four year old, I got a ton of GeoTrax, some Dora stuff, a Miss Spider doll w/ a book, Crayola bath crayons and Play Doh. Everything I bought was 50% off and it came to $87.21. I couldn't get any more because I couldn't carry it! I left with 3 big bags full of toys. Not bad!

For my 9 year old, I've been considering a laptop after reading here all the time. He could really use it for school. He's got a writing disability but seems to like using the laptop. I think I'm going to go with the Dell and buy the accident protection if I get him one. A $378 laptop isn't worth much if it's broken in a week!

I hope everyone got what they wanted today. :holiday09

Just got back from Best Buy and picked up:

*ATI Radeon X700 Pro video card

*Netgear 108G Wireless Router and Desktop Card

*Dynex 800va UPS

*World of Warcraft

*Nero 7 Ultra Edition

Add that to what I already got at CompUSA and Kmart and I'm done for BF!!! Well, I might buy a portable DVD player, but that will be online.

Man, I got 2 HP laptops, 2 laptop cases, DVD Player for $68, DVD Player case, 2 oz slow cooker, 12 cup coffee maker, and an Austin Power Goldmember DVD for $4. It was worth it all waiting since 10:30p last night....

Now I'm heading to Walgreens and Fry's to see what I can scour there...

Guest Mom1979

I got in line for my Care Bear.

Started talking to a lady, said she needed a blue bear.

I jumped in line before her.

Found her a blue bear, bedtime bear.

Handed it to her :D

(Regret not handing her a 2nd..Wish bear or funshine..) Hope she stuck around to get one..

Found SURPRIZE BEAR hey, Isabel doesn't have that one! (well come Christmas she does!)

*smile*

Got my coffee pot, stick vac & cannister vac.

This man said "want a Barbie Doll Dress"

I looked & said, a lil loudly "YES"

He jumped.

*giggle*

I apologized.

Got in my car at 5:16am.

Walmart: Coffee maker Wild West Bratz Dolls Bionicles (PM'd for me) CampFire Bratz Doll (Pm'd Target Price) Portable DVD Player Fly Wheels Coffee, lipstick, and detergent (Pm'd Walgreens Prices) Pair of mens pajama pants One pair mens carpenter jeans Disney princess GBA game (Pm's Target price for me) and Blender.

Since the PM's everything for me and I got my other items online (100 pack DVD+Rs) thats the only place I needed to go. Christmas shopping is DONE for the family.