Many Best Buy & Circuit City Items Added to ONLINE NOW List!

Brad

waaaaaaaaaaa the DVD +R's show online but when you try to order them it says they are not in stock CRAP. Now I might still have to go to CC. Maybe they will be avalible in the AM online. The Jenson MP3 car stero was avalible free shipping so thats in route to my moms right now

Mara

Are the CC items for sale, or just advertised? I clicked the HP Printer, and it says I can't buy it. Items that are just advertised should be removed form that list. I already know what is on sale tomorrow.

Some of the deals are there. What I'm mad about is the DVD +R's I just yiped at someone at the 800 number. It is right under a big banner that says Thanksgiving day online only sale. But you go to the DVD media and they are in store only you can't get it only. Grrrr any thoughts on how to make them honor it and let me get it online? Maybe demand a manager and say hey who was bright enough then to put that banner there? This is the only thing they have I'm not PMing somewhere else or already got online grrrrr

Mara

Some of the deals are there. What I'm mad about is the DVD +R's I just yiped at someone at the 800 number. It is right under a big banner that says Thanksgiving day online only sale. But you go to the DVD media and they are in store only you can't get it only. Grrrr any thoughts on how to make them honor it and let me get it online? Maybe demand a manager and say hey who was bright enough then to put that banner there? This is the only thing they have I'm not PMing somewhere else or already got online grrrrr

Mara

I'm with you! I was going to order quite a few, free shipping over $25, ya know!

Thank you for the bump, it is appreciated :)

By bumping this thread you are helping support this site, please GO BUMP CRAZY :trampolin

I ordered the car MP3 stereo using the link WAHOO points for Gotta deal for new SERVERS hehehe :bounce_fl:trampolin

Mara

The wind is really bad here. We're getting gusts up to 40 mph! I was pushing my Kmart cart into the cart coralle and the ad that was still in the cart went flying out. What I hate about shopping in the winter is it's so cold outside that you have to bundle up. But then you get in to the store and they have the heat cranked up. So once inside you start sweating.