Burned out yet or still Pumped Up?

pcsoon

With all this hype over the last couple of weeks and so many ads read over and over. I'm feeling a little burned out on the night before Thanksgiving. :confused: I really want a couple of new computers for the kids this year but with all the deals both online and in stores, its getting a little over whelming. A week ago I had a focused plan of attack, now I can't decide and may just buy online instead. Hows everyone else holding up? :)

I'm down just a bit today, but tomorrow will be a different story when I get those ads in my hands! Already told DW that I'm heading out tomorrow morning (tonight) at 3 AM or so to get the paper. :lolrun:

Today is like a lull in the storm! :D

What time do the ads come out? I will go to the store as soon as i can get them!

I'm getting slightly burned out. But I think part of it is that I've realized all the excitement I've had is for stuff I want on BF. I need to start looking at the ads for shopping that I'll actually do for gifts. I just hope my family will go out and get the stuff on BF that I want. A couple of the items I'm most interested in I do plan to pick up. Don't want to take any chances. I also think the couple inches of snow we got today and the drop in temps has helped with the burnt out feeling. I might be seeing what deals I can get online.

Pumped up...I better be with how I'm going about my day.

Plan of action: Stay up tonight til about 4 AM

Sleep until 1 PM

Watch football/Eat/Browse Ads and compare to EBay 1-9 PM

9 PM tomorrow - Leave to get in line at Best Buy

It's definitely only 30 degrees here and tomorrow we are supposed to get wind gusts up to 40 MPH...it's gonna be nasty out there...I'm not lookin forward to that