Snow

sanam

The noon news is on here in Canton, Ohio and they said we should get the snow around 1pm. By tonight there could be 2-3 inches. Tapering off by late tonight. Then another storm front hitting us by mid afternoon tomorrow. Im hoping it clears up so I can go to at least Kmart tomorrow

The snowbelt in Cleveland could possible get 1ft of now by tomorrow night. (So the forecaster said)

It was showing Lake, Ashtabula and Eastern Cuyahoga (Cleveland) and a little further south of those counties. I wish Alberta would keep her clippers! ROFL

The dreaded snowbelt area. Im in Canton, about an hour south. I don't get barely half of what Cleveland does. We should get some though

It was showing Lake, Ashtabula and Eastern Cuyahoga (Cleveland) and a little further south of those counties. I wish Alberta would keep her clippers! ROFL

LOL! I agree! It's snowing in central Ohio too. Maybe it'll keep away the faint hearted on BF!

No snow here in Tn where I am at. Was snowing up on the mountain just a few miles from our town the other day. Weve been here 3 years Ive never seen it snow, which is fine with me, we do get alot of rain, which turns into freezing rain so still very nasty.

I wish it would snow one good time for the kids they wanna play in it.

Hmmm guess I should have read the entire message before posting. Looks like someone else lives in the snowbelt! I'm originally from the Concord/Painesville area. My in-laws live in Leroy near Chardon. They usually get pelted. Where are you at motoXmom?