Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I doubt much comes of the strike they have threatened before but we shall see what gets me is that this is getting national coverage yet both Sears and Kmart have been opened on Thanksgiving Day with sales for the last 3 years I think. They were the originators of early black friday openings but I guess Walmart is a bigger target to set your sites on.

Kmart has been open Thanksgiving since the early 90s!

Well, I am slightly disappointed. I went to bed around 9:00 CST and set my alarm for 2:00. I was hoping that Nabi would go on sale. I know that it is on sale at Best Buy already, but I've never bought anything from them online so I am scared that if I buy it, they will then send me an email later, that they made a mistake and they didn't have any in stock and giving me a refund...lol. Then, it will too late to get one from Walmart.

I really wish Amazon would put them on sale.

Oh well. I will be checking constantly since I am up anyway cooking a turkey. I do have my alarm set on my phone though in case I doze off...lol.

I just got this email from Walmart, but when I follow the link it says "oops, you are too soon"

the Get Connected Insider Event. Shop First! Best-ever Black Friday specials at unbelievable prices. Shop now. Prices valid Thursday November 22nd only. Save this email. Come back and click here to get more insider specials throughout the day.

I just got this email from Walmart, but when I follow the link it says "oops, you are too soon"

the Get Connected Insider Event. Shop First! Best-ever Black Friday specials at unbelievable prices. Shop now. Prices valid Thursday November 22nd only. Save this email. Come back and click here to get more insider specials throughout the day.

Yep, that's the one I got almost an hour ago. They have no clue what they are doing.