Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

The storage bench is not showing available online, but it does show up as a bundle with a electric throw blanket. It's actually a good deal, but kind of sneaky on WM's part to make you have to purchase both.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Storage-Bench-with-Sunbeam-Fleece-Throw-Bundle/21939846

When items come bundled like this are you able to return just one part (the blanket)? I bought bundled toys before and I think each one was assigned a price on the receipt.

I would really like to get 3 of these, but have no idea how I could manage 3 in store. I don't like to use carts at all on BF - can you imagine trying to push one around with 3 of these balanced on top?:eyepoppin

I did. I have a order number, but it says order is still processing estimated date to receive 1st of Dec. I think it sold back out right after because I was going to try and get another

Guess mine is probably a lost cause then at this point. I added and proceeded to checkout while still in stock, but its been updating for way too long.

Walmart cancelled my item, said it wasn't "in-stock" and then we went to the store and my husband had it in his hand but they wouldn't honor the online deal, said he had to go back online again and buy it again. Before all of this I had it out with a walmart rep at the 866 number who said it wasn't in stock. Of course in the matter of 20 minutes or so, the game was back at its normal price and we weren't able to buy it again for the $15.00 I did this morning. I am so disgusted at walmart right now...

Yayy me. I got the Vizio 60" for 688.00 online it was only there for a second but I think it says sold out again. Hopefully I got it, my order status say processing.

I got one also - I am hoping it comes. I got the order confirmation email and mine also says processing.

So I don't get it, did Walmarts online sale already start, is it starting Thanksgiving night or are they not having the stuff in their ad online this year?

I don't think it already started or there would be more items most likely. I'm still going with later tonight, but I was wrong before :P

WTH? seriously?!

what did you have ordered?

It was just a game. No big deal. Just one more reason not to shop there.

Dear Len Mullen,

Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel the items listed below because they were not available in your selected store when we were preparing your order for pickup. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are still interested in these items, they may be available for pickup at another Walmart store, or they may be available for home delivery.

I bought the bundle just incase I miss out on the storage bench in store today. I figure I can always return the bundle if I do get one.

I did the same. Lol. But I will probably just keep the blanket, my boys keep asking for more heated blankets, can't hurt to have one more. I fell for WM's marketing ploy :rolleyes:

When items come bundled like this are you able to return just one part (the blanket)? I bought bundled toys before and I think each one was assigned a price on the receipt.

I would really like to get 3 of these, but have no idea how I could manage 3 in store. I don't like to use carts at all on BF - can you imagine trying to push one around with 3 of these balanced on top?:eyepoppin

I bought 5 of those last year (one for each of my kids for toy boxes)...I was able to get them online on BF for $29 each and had them shipped site to store. I went in a week or so later...the associate put them on a pallet cart and wheeled them to my car and then loaded them for me! Definitely the way to go as I can't imagine wheeling them through the store on BF, but who knows if they are really going online this year. Not sure about the bundling return options - sorry.

re: the storage bench, i bought one online at BF last year and we love it! make a good coffee table, storage for blankets, and kick feet up ottoman! if I had a larger living room I'd get more.

I have to agree with this! I also got one last year and love it. It has held up perfectly and my kids and dogs use it all the time as a seat/stair to get onto my bed, which is why I want another. I use the storage to hold throw blankets, how ironic with the bundle this year.

I have to say that the heated blanket in the bundle is a good deal, it's a good bundle really.