Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I had the same problem checking out last night, went onto the Walmart feedback page on FB and some people were saying they could not get through checkout from their computer but could from their tablet. So I tried a different browser and it worked for me. I was not getting through with Firefox but did with Explorer.

ETA: I waited/tried over two hours, until almost 3am PST, before I figured it out :(

Does anyone know that if something says in store only, will it eventually go for sale on line ? Please help, we are having bad weather here and I don't want to go out if I don't have too.

The stuff I want says the BF price but when I look at the decription to order, the price changes and/or it says In Store Only.

Forget you WM.

If you look at the local ad on the website and scroll over the items, the description for a majority say "in store only". At least that is the case for most of the "one time offer" toys I was looking for. Ad itself doesn't seem to mention it that I can see though. Guess they want everyone in the store.

If you look at the local ad on the website and scroll over the items, the description for a majority say "in store only". At least that is the case for most of the "one time offer" toys I was looking for. Ad itself doesn't seem to mention it that I can see though. Guess they want everyone in the store.

:yuck:

Isn't it normally that way with Walmart Brad? I seem to remember last Thanksgiving night waiting and waiting for Walmart to go live and then I left the house to hit the other stores. Plus I seem to remember they had stuff listed as "In Store Only" and once it went live, it changed and you could add it to your cart. Of course my memory isn't all that great so I could be thinking of something else lol

Welp my brother and I got there at 8pm tonight, really wanted that leapster 2 for my daughter and was able to score one but its not the pink one I wanted but I really dont care. The games and dvd were totally emptied by 8:09 so I couldnt snag WWE 13 hopefully they either put it up at midnight or I can grab the lightning deal with Amazon.

I dont think I will be giving Walmart that much business anymore for Black Friday after this nonsense from their online sale to just the mess in the store. Its Amazon, Best Buy and Target for me and Online....

so since walmart didnt say to much about things being online (no promises)...we went. WOW...I think my entire community was there! There was a ton of 10pm things still in the clear wrap. People just tore them open and loaded their carts. Remarkably we could pay the BF prices at 8pm for 10 pm stuff. Im am morbidly curious though if they will put the items on-line as of midnight?? The only thing we missed out on was the Vizio HDMI cable for $8

The only thing we missed out on was the Vizio HDMI cable for $8

No big loss. That's actually high. Get your HDMI cables at Monoprice for cheaper. Cnet recently published an article on why you should buy HDMI cables as cheap as possible. No differences in quality.

so since walmart didnt say to much about things being online (no promises)...we went. WOW...I think my entire community was there! There was a ton of 10pm things still in the clear wrap. People just tore them open and loaded their carts. Remarkably we could pay the BF prices at 8pm for 10 pm stuff. Im am morbidly curious though if they will put the items on-line as of midnight?? The only thing we missed out on was the Vizio HDMI cable for $8

Yeah, we went tonight as well. Got there about 8 PM. Picked up a few things and then stood in line for 1 1/2 hrs for the 32" TV. Now home and I don't really want to go through it again at 4 - somethin for 5 AM deals.