Attention All Men - What do you want this year?

JERSYGRL111

what is it you guys want this year?!...women are so much easier to shop for...men are funny, my finance is still like a kid on christmas and doesnt like to see any clothes boxes....funny last year I got him all kinds of ps games and wrapped them in shirt boxes...Please guys...any suggestions?

Hmm I am not a man but i have a husband. I have gotten him in the past a fax machine , cologne , a nice video camera these are just the things i can think of off the top of my head. Is he a sports nut? What about tickets to a Basketball game? I have been thinking about this for my DH for either Christmas or his Bday.

Well, he is a football nut, but he is an Eagles' fan and the tickets are really expensive, and they haven't been doing so well...I am going to get him a radar detector, some ps games, and what I really need is that suprise gift, ya know, so I was trying to get something next Friday, but this year none of the store ads are "doing it" for me..unless you need a laptop or camera...lol

I'd like one of the Robosapien V2s, but that's just me. Anything that's a gadget or computer-related is usually a good bet for me. Last year I got the original Robosapien, and a Casio G-Shock atomic solar-powered watch. Well, that's what my wife got me, of course I bought myself a few things too.

I'm not a man either :2roller: but I've gotten my DH the following stuff:

-- fancy eyeglasses cleaning machine from Sharper Image

-- wine decanter and funnel

-- an air purifier with HEPA and all that

-- completed our collection of Buffy and Angel DVDs

I'm also getting on BF the PS2 World Series of Poker game and a bunch more TV DVD collections, and any more PS2 or GameCube games he decides he wants btw now and then.

Some of the above stuff seems lame and practical I know but it's stuff he always complains about (the glasses and his allergies) but won't do anything about himself. So that's my gift to him. :heart:

Personally, I can be tough to shop for. I rarely like clothes that family members buy for me. I'd rather buy anything computer related myself, since I can write that off (self-empoyed). I have more music then I know what to do with (500+ CDs, I used to be a mobile DJ). And, I'd rather rent DVDs then own them...

My wife said that her parents were asking what they should get me.

I'm thinking I'd like a "boombox", the CD player on my current one is wearing out (only wants to play like 1 in 6 CDs), and it's nice to listen to music while working on "honey-do" projects or while washing the car...

I'm not a man either :2roller: but I've gotten my DH the following stuff:

-- fancy eyeglasses cleaning machine from Sharper Image

-- wine decanter and funnel

-- an air purifier with HEPA and all that

-- completed our collection of Buffy and Angel DVDs

I'm also getting on BF the PS2 World Series of Poker game and a bunch more TV DVD collections, and any more PS2 or GameCube games he decides he wants btw now and then.

Some of the above stuff seems lame and practical I know but it's stuff he always complains about (the glasses and his allergies) but won't do anything about himself. So that's my gift to him. :heart:

I never understood why people buy these poker video games. You can play real people instead of a computer online for free.

A stripper, more beer, or a stripper with a beer tap installed on her stomach.:D

But seriously, great gift ideas will be video games, video games accessories, music(this one could be tricky, if you're not sure, skip it), HIGH-END electronics, meat (omaha steak, etc.), or "big boys" toys (RC planes, cars, etc.)

Not a man but my husband wants a new coon hunting light and PSP2. And I have to disagree about it being harder to buy for men than women. You buy a man something, sooner or later he will use it or wear and they will also be honest and tell you if they like it or not. Now women, we smile and say "Oh, its just what I wanted" and then you see us in line returinging it the next day.

I cannot buy for the half the women in my family, they are too picky.

++

\___/