What items are you hoping for the best deal on for Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

2 android tablets, cheap as possible.

Monster High dolls and accessories.

Baby gear, especially winter apparel.

A new Christmas tree and other decorations.

I found a 7in. tablet on Walmart.com Pandigital brand for 49.98... reviews on it seemed good. I got 2 of them

I found a 7in. tablet on Walmart.com Pandigital brand for 49.98... reviews on it seemed good. I got 2 of them

My mom got one of these and took it back the next day. :( It just didn't do what she (and the grandkids) wanted it to. It doesn't have access to the Google Play store, and so it didn't have the games they wanted. There were a couple other things it wouldn't do too, but I can't remember what now.

For the price, though, they are fine. Just like anything, though, depends what you want to do with it...

My mom got one of these and took it back the next day. :( It just didn't do what she (and the grandkids) wanted it to. It doesn't have access to the Google Play store, and so it didn't have the games they wanted. There were a couple other things it wouldn't do too, but I can't remember what now.

For the price, though, they are fine. Just like anything, though, depends what you want to do with it...

This is for my 4 yr old son . I cant keep him off my cell so I was going to get him the Nabi Tab ($200) but figured for the price I would get this one. I'm sure it will do fine for him, but thanks for the info ... Will have to pull it out and see what it does.

Something you could do is put it on layaway. Make the payments, then by the time the ads are out you can pay it off and keep it our return it if you can get it cheaper somewhere else. You will get all your money back. Just don't cancel your layaway. Kmart has no fee for layaway going on now.

Oh - should I jump on this, or will they go cheaper?????

Something you could do is put it on layaway. Make the payments, then by the time the ads are out you can pay it off and keep it our return it if you can get it cheaper somewhere else. You will get all your money back. Just don't cancel your layaway. Kmart has no fee for layaway going on now.

I can't find this ad :( Also, I live 45 minutes from the nearest KMart. I can do the drive to buy them, but I don't want to go every month to make layaway payments! Can I buy and return if I find another deal? Is there a return policy maximum number of days?

I can't find this ad :( Also, I live 45 minutes from the nearest KMart. I can do the drive to buy them, but I don't want to go every month to make layaway payments! Can I buy and return if I find another deal? Is there a return policy maximum number of days?

It's on page 15 of this week's ad. Be sure you choose Lowest Prices of the Season, and not the Savings Guide.

Here is their return policy

http://www.kmart.com/csreturns/nb-100000000000007?adCell=W3

You don't have to go into the store to make payments. When I put anything on layaway at Kmart I make my layaway payments online on the day they are due or the day before. You can even open a layaway online and pick up in your store.

Hey, guys - a couple of things;

1) I know that some folks that are after Apple are looking for the latest/greatest, but for those of you that can forego that, I have an alternative for you.

I just bought an Ipod Touch 64Gig 3Gen for about 220.00 and an Ipad 1, 32Gig for 260.00 through a long, careful hunt on ebay. Deals Are out there, as long as you are careful. And warranties for these items are available at a nominal cost. Determine your use/needs for these items, and if a previous gen will fit them, a little patience will bring huge savings.

2) I decided I wanted to get a second tablet, for use at work, and I started sniffing around. I'm sure there Will be cheap tablets available on BF... BUT. Be Very aware of what, if any, apps will be available for them. Forget Apple Apps store - those Won't work if it's not an ipad. It's Incredibly important that you make sure that you have a source for apps on the tablet, and the apps for the tablet you can get will suit your wants/needs. A tablet is fun, but if all you get is an MP3 player and a touch-screen calculator, even 75 bucks will be buyers remorse.

Oh, and we want a waterproof camera. Anyone have one they love or hate? I plan to do my normal research of looking at the ads and then reading reviews for all of them. Going to Australia in february and need something that can get wet.

Lower in priority are:

Xbox/kinect

Tablet of some sort

That's actually one of the few I had been stalking, though the other day I went to look at it to see if there were more reviews and it was sold out.

I don't need one that can do much since its for an 8 and a 5 year old and they'll mostly be using it as an e-reader and for educational games.