What items are you hoping for the best deal on for Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

I'm looking for another iPod Touch this year, but last year a GD member posted a great deal on the iPod Touch at Target and I believe it was before BF. I never saw a better deal after that. I'm really hoping to get another deal like that again this year.

I am hoping there will be a deal also I want one for myself and may end up getting one for my Daughter

I'm looking for another iPod Touch this year, but last year a GD member posted a great deal on the iPod Touch at Target and I believe it was before BF. I never saw a better deal after that. I'm really hoping to get another deal like that again this year.

I'm going to need to buy laptop, a mid-range one, so not a crazy doorbuster. i7 preferred, doesn't have to have a video card like the one I needed last year did, so that should help.

The other major thing will be a windows 8 tablet, probably a Surface, and probably 2 maybe 3 of those. I don't expect there will be any deals on those.

Then I will be pretty much out of money! So everything else will need to be really good deals. :)

Both of my teens want the new 5th gen ipod touch and Itunes cards. These cost more than we normally spend so a good deal would be awesome. My husband needs a new laptop. He has a small 10 inch that he has used for college but now that he is done with his degree, he wants a bigger, faster, new computer. He camped at AAFEES last year for the kids' HP laptop and he hopes for a similar deal this year. We could also use a small to med flat screen tv but will be looking for a deal since we have tvs already.Oh.. I almost forgot what I want for me! I want/need a new video camera. Mine is 16 years old...an 8mm. I have kids in sports and dance, musical theatre. Could really use a smaller, digital recorder. I budget is alot less this year so....bring on the deals!

Could really use a smaller, digital recorder. I budget is alot less this year so....bring on the deals!

I saw some digital recorders (HD i think) on clearance at super target last weekend but didn't notice what brand/price was, keep an eye out for them if you have a Target nearby.